Official: Lakers @ Thunder Game 3 1st Round 4/22 6:30PM PST Game On TNT HD: Lakers Up 2-0

What a HORRIBLE 1st again by Kevin Durant.

2-10 from the field.

0-2 behind the arc.

3 fouls.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

When Kobe has a stat line like this Laker fans, Laker haters come in here and turn game threads into 10+ plus pages just about his bad shooting.

Very spirited 1st half...hope they don't have a vintage collapse in the 3rd.

Kobe shooting 7 threes in the 1st half but made 4. I'd rather see him take it to the basket, but if they are going in, keep shooting.

Please continue to pound the ball inside and we will finish these guys.

Started with 10 a zip lead...

And up by 7, on the road...

Can't ask for much more than that...

why are these idiots on tnt talking like its over already???? watch the thunder come back

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

What a HORRIBLE 1st again by Kevin Durant.

2-10 from the field.

0-2 behind the arc.

3 fouls.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

When Kobe has a stat line like this Laker fans, Laker haters Lebron stans come in here and turn game threads into 10+ plus pages just about his bad shooting.
Fixed.

Lol at the Common to Fish comparison. I can't thinkthat Common could shoot much worse than Fish rout now.

I've only been able to peek at this game a few times so my only observation is that the "blue out" looks awesome. Makes me think a little of Boise St. I hope the Lakers pound the ball inside and stay away from bad jumpers early on the shot clock.

Execute...execute...execute...

Charles on TNT halftime show off the chain again
laugh.gif

Comparing Ernie to fire marshall Bill from In Living Color .

Lakers need to keep going into the post!!! I know Kobe is feeling it but the size advantage is something we need to exploit.

Good thing James Harden is playing well because Durant isn't hitting anything right now.

I can't wait to read this reply in 20 minutes when it shows up.

Lakers are playing well right now, keep going at them. The crowd is out of it right now, contest those 3 point shots as well.

Love how Pau is playing right now
pimp.gif

Kobe & Pau killing them right now with the 2 man game.

DFish hitting shots
pimp.gif

Ron's D on KD
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Lol at the Common to Fish comparison. I can't thinkthat Common could shoot much worse than Fish rout now.

I've only been able to peek at this game a few times so my only observation is that the "blue out" looks awesome. Makes me think a little of Boise St. I hope the Lakers pound the ball inside and stay away from bad jumpers early on the shot clock.

holden fish has come alive and is killing it out there. i think hes 4 for 5 or something like that.

ehhh i dont get why pau is celebrating like that. lakers onlyup by 8 with a whole lot of bball to go

Lakers getting so many offensive rebounds. Thunder can't win with all of these second chance points

bynum is a dummy. why pick up the foul and then not make sure durant doesnt get the and 1???

Props to the Thunder for hanging in the games so far this series and not just lying down and giving up.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

holden fish has come alive and is killing it out there. i think hes 4 for 5 or something like that.

ehhh i dont get why pau is celebrating like that. lakers onlyup by 8 with a whole lot of bball to go

Because he didn't foul, he went straight up. If he's not trying to foul then why would he try and foul?

Back
Top Bottom