Official Lakers v.s Thunder/ L.A (1-0)/ Game 2 Tuesday

durant and the other youngsters are going to need to play their hearts out. can't be nervous being it their first playoff appearance and russell westbrook needs to be a solid #2 option and qb that team to atleast hold down their home court.

i really hope this is a good series and can't wait until tip-off!
also ron artest is going to need to play great defense on KD. durant got the height on him so ron ron is going to need to play really aggressive and stay in front of him at all times. 

sefolosha on kobe is huge and thabo needs to do his best to lock him down.

jeff green and ibaka isn't enough to stop gasol, bynum and odom/artest down low, if LA gets them going its over.

yup i saw today on espn ticker that bynum is playing. i don't think he would start so we'll see how much time he ends up getting. they said he had his first full practice today and he had no pain. so we'll see how much of a factor he can be tomorrow.

^i hope you're right man...Lakers need a blowout send a message to these young dudes that they ain't mocking around.

I haven't made a lot of predictions but one thing I'm sure of is the Thunder CAN'T win this series, they simply can't. To me this is like the Portland Houston series last year, everyone thought Portland and it's young exciting talent would win, but in the end the team of vetrans gave them a spanking.\
 I look at Kevin Durant and you want to tell me that he as a 21 year old kid is going to go up against the toughest dirtiest most physical defender or our time and he is going to dominate? No/ Way. in. Hell. The thunder may take this to 6 or even 7 but I honestly believe they have no shot. They are too young and too inexperienced. Plus they rely way too much on one dude to score. 

Plus really how is Durant going to handle this? He really hasn't been good in pressure situations. 
ohwell.gif

Did you know he shoots 35% in the clutch according to 82 games?. 25% from 3. The dude doesn't have it and he is up against the second best closer in the league in Kobe. 
sick.gif

They can't win but I will cheer for the Thunder anyways. 

anxious to get the series started. only a few more hours til game time
pimp.gif

with that said....

Lets Get It Lakers

i was watching ESPN news right now and they mentioned that a 8 never beat a 1....i just looked at the tv stupidly like uhh warriors vs mavs???
laugh.gif

LETS GO THUNDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RISE TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLAYOFF BEARD TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF I HAD FACIAL HAIR
mad.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

5 pages and the game hasn't started yet. smh. LA send a #+@%%$$ message to OKC and the League. LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

i was watching ESPN news right now and they mentioned that a 8 never beat a 1....i just looked at the tv stupidly like uhh warriors vs mavs???
laugh.gif

this and Denver beat the Sonics, even though it was the 5 game format

Back
Top Bottom