Official: Lakers vs. Bobcats 1/27 7:30PM PST Game On FSN West HD & NBATV

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

Come on ya'll.

STU is annoying.

Dude needs to get fired retired. There are MANY announcers that are better than that.

that's what i'm saying!!! i'm not saying to fire him, but maybe force retire him. he's like capt'n obvious or waaay too bias!!! i know he's a home town announcer, but come on now. a lot of the stuff he says just makes him sound worse than he really is. i'm not feelin oscar's brother either...joel. paul sunderland was pretty nice...wish they could've signed him a contract.
alot of people didn't like Sunderland... i actually did though. Dude had an orgasm everytime Kobe made a shot
laugh.gif
Most notable against T-Mac and the Magic when Kobe had like 30+ pts in the2nd half

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

Come on ya'll.

STU is annoying.

Dude needs to get fired retired. There are MANY announcers that are better than that.

that's what i'm saying!!! i'm not saying to fire him, but maybe force retire him. he's like capt'n obvious or waaay too bias!!! i know he's a home town announcer, but come on now. a lot of the stuff he says just makes him sound worse than he really is. i'm not feelin oscar's brother either...joel. paul sunderland was pretty nice...wish they could've signed him a contract.
alot of people didn't like Sunderland... i actually did though. Dude had an orgasm everytime Kobe made a shot
laugh.gif
Most notable against T-Mac and the Magic when Kobe had like 30+ pts in the 2nd half
roll.gif
i'd like to hear that clip!
roll.gif

Absolutely despicable loss.
smh.gif

The Cats deserved to win that game in regulation, karma don't mess around so they just had to wait a little longer to get it. Props to them.

I hope Wallace is ok. That looked real bad.
frown.gif

laugh.gif
I knew this game wouldn't end well.

I can't believe some of you Laker fans, bashing Stu Lantz - you guys seriously need to listen to the trash around the league and then you'll be humblethat Lantz is still able to be behind the mic.

But, I guess there always has to be something or someone to complain about?

smh.gif
Off to the Laker season thread I go.

Lakers are frauds, too many soft batches on their team. Lose to the Bobcats at home? Please. Ey, and I can't wait for the whooping they're about to getFeb 8th. Lakers only have that record cause they play in the soft %+$ west. By the way, the Cavs have beat the Bobcats by more than a total of 80 points.Peace.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Lakers are frauds, too many soft batches on their team. Lose to the Bobcats at home? Please. Ey, and I can't wait for the whooping they're about to get Feb 8th. Lakers only have that record cause they play in the soft %+$ west. By the way, the Cavs have beat the Bobcats by more than a total of 80 points. Peace.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=Al73j_jeV8WKhMICanCFGFSQvLYF?gid=2009011913http://sports.yahoo.com/n...CFGFSQvLYF?gid=2009011913

Lakers are frauds, too many soft batches on their team. Lose to the Bobcats at home? Please. Ey, and I can't wait for the whooping they're about to get Feb 8th. Lakers only have that record cause they play in the soft %+$ west. By the way, the Cavs have beat the Bobcats by more than a total of 80 points. Peace.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh RLY?

So the Lakers are the only top 4 team to lose to teams with dismal records?

Cavs lost to the Wizards and Bulls this month.

Plus, I know you didn't forget what happened 2 Monday's ago that fast did you?

And that win streak at home is going to fall when LA strolls into Cleveland.

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Man SMFH @ Bynum. Dirty @!+ play
smh.gif

Dude didn't even go after the ball. I hate players like that. I hope he gets suspended
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Absolutely despicable loss.
smh.gif

The Cats deserved to win that game in regulation, karma don't mess around so they just had to wait a little longer to get it. Props to them.

I hope Wallace is ok. That looked real bad.
frown.gif

Gerald Wallace Injury Update

January 28, 2009
[table][tr][td]
090128_wallace_inside2.jpg

NBAE / Getty Images

Gerald Wallace scored 15 points before leaving
Tuesday's game against the Lakers.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Lakers Recap | Lakers Gallery | Boxscore | Play-By-Play

Charlotte Bobcats forward Gerald Wallace was diagnosed with having 30-40 percent of his left lung collapsed and a non-displaced fracture of the fifth ribfollowing a CT-Scan at Centinela Hospital in Los Angeles.

He did not accompany the team to Portland.

Wallace had a chest tube inserted into the lung to help restore it to functional capacity, but will remain in the hospital over the next 48 hours forobservation.

Additional information about his progress and a timetable for his return will be updated in the coming days ahead.

The injury occurred after Wallace was fouled by Lakers center Andrew Bynum as he drove the lane in the fourth quarter with 2:22 left to play in regulation.He was immediately taken off the floor and received x-rays at the arena. Preliminary pictures were inconclusive, which prompted Lakers team physicians toarrange the additional examination.

The Bobcats defeated the Lakers at Staples Center in double-overtime 117-110.

I didn't even know that the Lakers lost until like 2 minutes ago!!
eek.gif

Props to my man LB for coaching his !*% off and having the Bobcats looking decent.
pimp.gif

edit:

Oh boy, scrolling through this thread I see that there's a lot of controversy and complaints. I need to go watch this game and see what the hell happened.
I also saw what Bynum did. Didn't look intentional. But no play on the ball at all =
smh.gif

man im sorry if im insensitive but i like what drew did the celtics play the same way! if people want to crash the lane with drew in the game they need to bepunished!!

Good thing we're not playing the Bobcats in the Finals
laugh.gif

Anyway, that foul by Bynum didn't look that bad.
But the result of it will lead to a suspension.

Whatever.

On to the next game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Good thing we're not playing the Bobcats in the Finals
laugh.gif

Anyway, that foul by Bynum didn't look that bad.
But the result of it will lead to a suspension.

Whatever.

On to the next game
pimp.gif
Man, the Bobcats just always have the Lakers on their heels, seriously.
laugh.gif

It's like they play 100x harder vs. LA.

25 pages...

LOL

I know there will be crying because of Kobe fouling out, People wanting Bynum's head for a hard foul and everybody calling the lakers frauds for one game.

LOL

I love NT. The lakers have had a history of bad games VS the bobcats. We have dropped the last 4 home games to them. I was not surprised at all. We had everychance to win that game and just didn't do it.

As far as all the other mess goes in this thread there is no point in responding to any of it.

A. Kobe's 6th foul was ticky tack but they had been calling the game tight and he should have known better.
B. Bynum's foul was a bad foul but I believe he had no intent on trying to hurt him.
C. Every team drops games to teams they shouldn't lose to.

/Thread

Originally Posted by Kis Open Doors

Man SMFH @ Bynum. Dirty @!+ play
smh.gif

Dude didn't even go after the ball. I hate players like that. I hope he gets suspended
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Bynum is a beast.

I like the message that Bynum sent with that foul. It makes us tougher.

It's too bad that the way he landed made him injured like that.

I was at the game. We didn't deserve to win with the way we played from the beginning.

Gasol was off all night and was being bodied by Okafor and Diop. His finesse game didnt come through.

We got lucky to get into OT with all the missed free throws of the Cats.

Once Kobe fouled out I knew LO wouldnt step up and we would lose.

Oh well, now its time for a 6-0 road trip.

Just watched the repeat on NBATV since I slept last night through the 4th and 2 OT's....good game.

--The Bobcats just have the Lakers' number. Plain and simple.
--Just like the Rose Garden has our number. I dont expect to win there this season, next season or any time ever again. LOL

--Hopefully we can win on Friday and Saturday, the way we are supposed to.

SMH @ people defending Bynum.. I wish I could find the posts about the Raja Bell-Kobe incident and show off your hypocrisy.. Plus nothing even happened to Kobeon that play.

I sure hope someone does that to Kobe. Soon. Just to see your reaction.

Bynum is a fraud coward who is afraid of getting posterized. Of course you're not going to get dunked on if you try to tackle dudes in mid-air.

LO needs to work on that high bank off the left side of the glass, missed that !%#% like 2-3 times at the end.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

SMH @ people defending Bynum.. I wish I could find the posts about the Raja Bell-Kobe incident and show off your hypocrisy.. Plus nothing even happened to Kobe on that play.

Bynum is a fraud coward who is afraid of getting posterized. Of course you're not going to get dunked on if you try to tackle dudes in mid-air.
The comparison from the Bynum incident and the Raja Bell are completely waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off.

First of all, do I agree that he should be suspended and fined? Yeah. He didn't make a play on the ball. Fine. Have at it.

But the way you are discribing the play was if Bynum was trying to take Wallace's head off. SMH. At real time, it didn't even look at all that bad.

There's a big difference between intentional and unintentional. In Bynum's case, that was a stupid defensive play to make putting Wallace in an awkwardposition to get injured especially with his chest area being exposed with both arms up and the ball over his head. But in the end, it was unintentional. Youtrying to make it sound worse than it looked.

In Raja Bell's case, that was blatant intentional.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

SMH @ people defending Bynum.. I wish I could find the posts about the Raja Bell-Kobe incident and show off your hypocrisy.. Plus nothing even happened to Kobe on that play.

roll.gif
roll.gif

You alright man? Need a hug or somethin? You seriously sound like you're about to cry.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom