Official: Lakers vs. Celtics 2/18 7:30PM PST Game On TNT HD

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Yehh where is kobes punk butt?...is he too good to sit on the bench and support his guys? Seriously.
he has to be in the locker room because his injuries are worse than everyone else

Stop interviewing Rondo. lol

And Lakers got back into this one because of our bench: no pg meant awful turnovers.

Yehh where is kobes punk butt?...is he too good to sit on the bench and support his guys? Seriously.
eyes.gif
 He's been getting treatment on that tendon/ankle every game.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

eyes.gif
 He's been getting treatment on that tendon/ankle every game.

Yea.... Not to mention he's never missed that many games his whole professional career, since he was 17. I think he's the last guy you should be pointing the finger about him supporting his team while injured.

He can really do w.e he wants, whether anyone likes it or not for the amount of basketball he's played for this franchise.

lol @ Odom. I can't believe the Lakers are still losing, I didn't even noticed the score. The tempo was so much on the Lakers end that I thought they were winning.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Stop interviewing Rondo. lol

And Lakers got back into this one because of our bench: no pg meant awful turnovers.
laugh.gif
Not as bad as a Derrick Rose interview.

It just wouldn't be a Celtics/Lakers regular season game if they didn't get one of our stars in BS foul trouble.

ray allen fading sideways still has a perfect looking jumper.

lol@ larry david dressing the same in real life as his tv show. they literally mirror each other

Back
Top Bottom