OFFICIAL LAKERS VS JAZZ 11/04 6:30 FSN

Man, Lakers, please keep this type of play up.

I'm lovin' everything, especially with the bench coming in and stepping up.

Bynum and Farmar. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

Quote:
How Phil can START that other BUM instead of Bynum baffles me
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

Awesome start to the season. 2-1 with double digit wins over the Jazz and Suns. Hope we can keep it up.
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002​
TEAM EAGLES
3-4 right now, Cowboys up next!!!​

Great game by the Lakeshow.

Bynum is ballin' but this is how it was last year... he just dropped off. Hopefully he and Farmar sustain it.

And Kwame is a very solid defender, which Phil likes to use in the starting lineup.

They should ride these 2 games, give LO plenty of time to heal, and when they're healthy they can achieve what they were about to last year.

PLEASE at least give this team until January-February...

Quote:
PLEASE at least give this team until January-February...
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!

Kobe almost pulled a delay of game with that 'bounce the ball on my head" fiasco... lol!
TEAM LAKERS
It hurts to see such a proud franchise be reactive, not proactive.​

Kobe to the LA soccer team? :nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAMLAKERS

If the Lake Show is gonna play like this... Keep up the trade talk. They almost look like a team.
Early !!!

Good game... Let's get ready for the Hornets!!!
TEAM LAKERS
It hurts to see such a proud franchise be reactive, not proactive.​

That's a lot of WE's Kobe.

You plannin' to stay or what?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​

cook is utter trash.
i wish we could trade him and kwame off somewhere for someone decent.
other than that, great game by the lakers!
bynum was beasting out there. fisher bringing that veteran leadership back to our squad.
farmar straight killin' it. kobe being himself.
great effort on our part tonight. :smile:
smile.gif
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
1949 1950 1952 1953 1954 1972 1980 1982 1985 1987 1988 2000 2001 2002

Thats the first time I've seen Kobe smile.
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO
TEAM LAKERS
Bryant-Odom​

nice win tonight... but i'm in agreement with kobe, they haven't done anything yet. let's hope they can perform this well the whole season unlike last year. i'm feeling good about this team though, farmar's matured a great deal, so has bynum. the addition of fisher has been a tremendous upgrade over smush parker. i feel if this team really works hard at it they can definitely play with the best of the western conference teams.

great win LakeShow :pimp:
pimp.gif

I like what I'm seeing from everyone except Cook and Kwame :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
I'm always thinking one step ahead. Like a carpenter...who makes stairs.

nice interview at the end. kobe said "me and fish have to still crack that whip" to all the young guys

I still think kwames defense is valuable to this team (& rebounds).

Radman's stepping up ( :pimp:
pimp.gif
when he's healthy).

Kobe's gettin his stride back, Luke is Luke, Turiaf brings so much to this team, and the bench Farmar :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Like Kobe said, they haven't done anything yet, if they can keep this intensity and better yet "team ball" every night, it could be a good season.

Bynum's jus gonna get better and better, its that easy - granted Utah has no TRUE center who likes to play defense, but we'll take an advantage like that any day.

This team jus has to stay humble, concentrate on the extra pass, limit the mistakes and compete.

As stu said its "O.V" ..... (10 minutes later) "E.R....." :lol:
laugh.gif

Oh yeah, I'm posting from my sidekick and you just read my sig.

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
One Love, One Trust
"Being the nothing to someone who is your everything is a lot like being a trainer for a boxer. She's constantly fighting the world, thinkin' she's unloved and alone, not knowing the one with the greatest love and support has always been in her corner. You tell her to watch for the right hook, and she still gets pummeled by it. Sooner or later, you just wanna throw in the towel."--MANCHILDyoko

that was a sweet win for sure, never though kobe efficiency and balance scoring would happen in the same game.........hope it continues
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

U guys forgot the main reason why we are winning....sure the teams is growing but we got rid of this cancer

style02.jpg
SLOW MOTION​

The dimes are the reason why we are doing so well. The team is moving the ball well. 29 dimes this game.

I just really hope they can keep this up.

A tough game vs the hornets is up next.

LETS GO LAKERS!
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

Back
Top Bottom