Official: Lakers vs. Kings 4/15 : We're # 1: You Can Hate Us Now But We Wont Stop Now !

Alright Laker fans tonight we just need to take care of buisness and beat the Queens to clinch the # 1 seed.I see the Lakers taking this game by at least 15tonight.

All I want for my birthday today is a Laker win to clinch the # 1 seed.

Go Lakers !

Happy B-day man! Go Lakers!
pimp.gif

Glad NT is finally working again.

Happy birthday! Go Lakers! Team lakers, what must I do to join? It's in my blood. hahaha

hbd

Let's get out to the early lead, put the game on ice and throw the starters on the bench so nothing silly happens.

Everyone MUST stay healthy thru tonight. Let's get it done.
pimp.gif

I know the Queens would love nothing more than to knock the Lakers out of the top spot. I'm sure Phil and Kobe and the guys know what's at stake andwill come out focused and hopefully play good defense.

I feel the Lakers can beat anyone in a series.. but.. the Mavs need a win over the Hornets to avoid the 8th seed, since the Nuggets own a tie break over them..the Nuggets play the Grizz an easy win. So in all likelihood, the Mavs will be 8th, the Nuggs will be 7th.

SO, if the Lakers somehow lose tonight, I wouldn't mind at all.. the Mavs have played the Lakers tough all season.

No Martin, No Artest, No Miller. If the Lakers lose this one they deserve to drop and get beaten by Phoenix or Dallas in the first round. They better watch outfor Salmons, Garcia, and Hawes though. Salmons has been known to abuse their defense at will. Garcia has been playing angrily as of late. And Hawes had thosecouple vicious dunks on the Lakers in their last game where he got all sorts of career highs on them.

Scheme, scheme, plot, plot, say what, we coming for that No. 1 spot
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

HBD Skillz

LET'S
GO
LAY-
KURZ

Originally Posted by Beats05

No Martin, No Artest, No Miller. If the Lakers lose this one they deserve to drop and get beaten by Phoenix or Dallas in the first round. They better watch out for Salmons, Garcia, and Hawes though. Salmons has been known to abuse their defense at will. Garcia has been playing angrily as of late. And Hawes had those couple vicious dunks on the Lakers in their last game where he got all sorts of career highs on them.
Who said they weren't playing?

Go Lakers!

We need this game not only to clinch the #1 seed but also to have a good momentum into the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom