Official: Lakers vs. Kings 4/15 : We're # 1: You Can Hate Us Now But We Wont Stop Now !

Let's GO LAKERSSSS!!!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Hopefully Sacramento rolls over and dies. Either way Lakers clinch first, see you guys at the game
wink.gif

Hopefully you roll over and die. jk.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
If there's one team that will want to eff up the Lakers chances ofHome court in the western conference it's the Sacramento Kings.I can see them coming out firing on all cylinders tonight, playing their best game of theyear. I wouldn't be surprise if the Kings won this game by double figures with Artest getting a career high. Kings 112 Lakers 103 Artest and Udrih with 32a piece, hawes with 17 boards.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
If there's one team that will want to eff up the Lakers chances of Home court in the western conference it's the Sacramento Kings.I can see them coming out firing on all cylinders tonight, playing their best game of the year. I wouldn't be surprise if the Kings won this game by double figures with Artest getting a career high. Kings 112 Lakers 103 Artest and Udrih with 32 a piece, hawes with 17 boards.

pimp.gif
thanks.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
If there's one team that will want to eff up the Lakers chances of Home court in the western conference it's the Sacramento Kings.I can see them coming out firing on all cylinders tonight, playing their best game of the year. I wouldn't be surprise if the Kings won this game by double figures with Artest getting a career high. Kings 112 Lakers 103 Artest and Udrih with 32 a piece, hawes with 17 boards.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
homie checking in for the last and most critical regular season game of the year!

Lakers mos def got this. They are the best team ever and would never lose to a team like the Kings on the last game to lock up the #1 spot. The Kings areterrible and do not have the team to beat the marvelous Lakers. Kobe is so good, he definitely won't tear both his acl and mcl tonight.

LA needs this for icing on the cake. Let's bring it Lakers.

COOK # 45
Esse quam videri.
get fit.

Main Lets Go Kings! Finish the season strong. Even though it sucks to have Martin and Artest out we can still play a good game. Laker fans wouldnt mind a closeregular season finale haha.

Back
Top Bottom