Official: Lakers vs. Mavs 11/28 7:30PM PST Game on ESPN HD & FSN West HD

roll.gif
devean is always good for a laugh

celtics will indeed kill the lakers if they keep playing garbage defense

Kobe basically has been in practice mode all but like 2 games so far. I think he should be mad aggressive to start games to set the tone. Then he can go backto practice mode unless he's needed in the 4th.

The Lakers have the scheme and ability to play lockdown D. The problem is doing it all game and I feel it will take some players to sacrifice their offense andlet the D lead to their offense.

That's why Ariza is successful in most games because he looks to play D and scrap first not look for offense. Sasha, Farmar, Fisher, Odom, Rad, and evenBynum should look to play D first.

I know it has probably been addressed already, maybe even in another thread, but what happened to Bynum? Looks like he caught a minor beatdown...

A win is a win I guess. I'll take it but Lakers really need to approve on that D.

Jet was murdering us inside and out.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

Another ugly win.

If we don't improve the D, the celtics will kill us on the 25th.

The C's are rolling.....
--I agree Tupac. We need D for a full 48 mins. not just the last quarter and a half.
--Celts will murk us by double digits on Christmas if we play like this. 114-98.
--Bein 13-1 right now is appreciated though...

the way kobe been playing this year reminds me of jordan when he was 39, but damn kobe is only 30 he plays like he got bad knees and cant jump no more, hedepends on pump fakes and fade aways, no wonder he is swicthing to low tops

Originally Posted by tupac003

Another ugly win.

If we don't improve the D, the celtics will kill us on the 25th.

The C's are rolling.....

I heard that.

It amazes me how quick farmar is too the hole, but yet when he plays D how quick he gets burned. I'm guessing his footwork or maybe he's just damnlazy.

Kobe was ball watching all day, Derek Fisher was just poop, very bad effort on the defensive side.

They got the win, but keep playing like this C's are gonna murk us by 40.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

the way kobe been playing this year reminds me of jordan when he was 39, but damn kobe is only 30 he plays like he got bad knees and cant jump no more, he depends on pump fakes and fade aways, no wonder he is swicthing to low tops
Trust me Kobe is playing in practice mode. He's really saving himself but that does cost him when he's not mad aggressive against anyopposition. Anyone can pressure him to take jumpers but if he has no rhythm he's off.

Tonight LA got down and he forced himself to find a rhythm which started with his own D. That's why I feel Kobe should start out aggressive so he has arhythm and it puts pressure on the other team. Everyone else will follow suit and LA will have easier blowouts.

Playoff time folks will be like this
eek.gif
seein Kobe play.

Originally Posted by jbone2308

the way kobe been playing this year reminds me of jordan when he was 39, but damn kobe is only 30 he plays like he got bad knees and cant jump no more, he depends on pump fakes and fade aways, no wonder he is swicthing to low tops
Trust me Kobe is playing in practice mode. He's really saving himself but that does cost him when he's not mad aggressive against any opposition. Anyone can pressure him to take jumpers but if he has no rhythm he's off.

Tonight LA got down and he forced himself to find a rhythm which started with his own D. That's why I feel Kobe should start out aggressive so he has a rhythm and it puts pressure on the other team. Everyone else will follow suit and LA will have easier blowouts.

Playoff time folks will be like this
eek.gif
seein Kobe play.
yeah most laker fans that watch him play know that kobe is still super athletic
he is kinda playing at 50% effort on offense this year to save his knees

roll.gif

Kobe was shooting his shots long. If you knew anything about the game you would know that kobe is jumping to HIGH on his jumper. He also gets to the lane withease and is also still jamming the ball with ease. Bad knees and can't jump any more. I would love to see you play.

Mavs still choking
laugh.gif
I swear they were up like 8-12 in the 4th when I dozed off. This team can be up double digits with 2 minutes left and I don't evenfeel confident that a W is in the fridge yet.

Well, a positive note is we kept the Lakers to less than a 10 point win WITHOUT Josh Howard both games.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Well, a positive note is we kept the Lakers to less than a 10 point win WITHOUT Josh Howard both games.

moral victories
eyes.gif
still goes in the books as an "L"

No, we still lost, it's a bad loss, I realize that.

An L is an L, that's the bottom line, but there are things we can take away from this win.

let me see, he injured his knee preseason, pinkie messed up.. and yet all his shots are long .. and besides kobe hasnt even been playing to whathes capable of .. he doesent play that much only 30 minutes per game and he doesent need to go off anymore so you cant make that assumption .

Back
Top Bottom