Official: Lakers vs. Nuggets 2/28 12:30PM PST Game On ABC HD: Vol. WCF Rematch Preview ?

Originally Posted by Fearless

kwame brown >>>>>>>>>>>>>. bynum
indifferent.gif

dumbest thing i've seen in this thread

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

^
--I dont think anyones making "excuses" for the Lakers.
--Its just a game in the playoffs has a higher degree of magnigtude than the regular season. Thats pretty much the ONLY point that has spread across this board.
--We all know how the Lakers roll. Turn it on and they are deadly. Denver knows in the back of their heads they will be like dogs with their tails in between their legs in mid to late May

thats a lie. laker fans are making excuses because they always say this game is "meaningless" NO game is meaningless. The lakers got handled by the nuggets the first two games this season.

The past is the past. The lakers are getting handled yet AGAIN by the nuggets.

To say these games are meaningless is ridiculous. Every win the nuggets gain more and more confidence. How many times the pistons beat on the bulls before the bulls got past um in the playoffs?
First thing you've ever said in which I agree with.

why do they assume the crowd is booing the lakers?

they're booing that bum earl smith.

I have said it before and I will say it again, the Nuggets are really good, and they are really hungry! That combo can really mess with the Lakers. They better wake up or else they are going to find themselves at home come Finals time.

IMO number 1 thing they need to do is figure out what they are gonna do offensively. Looks like some players on the team are attending another teams practice. Looks like they are trying so they are getting the effort but they are playing like they have no flow, never played with each other before. Everyone, not just the role players but Kobe doesn't look like Kobe, he's lost a step. OK so he needs to recognize this and play smart. That's what older players do they beat the young guys by recognizing what they are and play to their advantages.

--So if the Nuggets win today, they will be up 3-0 on us for the season? And that has what kind of effect concerning winning a championship? Nothing. Not until they beat us in a best of 7.

--Come mid April, its a clean slate and a whole new ball game. Confidence shmonfidence. Lakers aint got nothin to prove. Nuggets do. Pressure is on them.

JVG is pure comedy, dude seriously deserves his own late night show. He makes broadcasting that much more enertaining.

But back to the game...Lakers are doing horrible and you know Kobes coming back second half shooting.

Go Nuggets!!!

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--So if the Nuggets win today, they will be up 3-0 on us for the season? And that has what kind of effect concerning winning a championship? Nothing. Not until they beat us in a best of 7.

--Come mid April, its a clean slate and a whole new ball game. Confidence shmonfidence. Lakers aint got nothin to prove. Nuggets do. Pressure is on them.
dude shut up with that garbage seriously. If they beat us this easily they are gonna come harder (nh) during the playoffs we can't keep saying ooh wait for playoffs even im pretty sure we are gonna step up but so are every other team.

KABOOM! nuggets first half bets FOR THE WIN.... all you gamblers out there, denver first half bets are the way to go man.. .caught them at +3 today

Back
Top Bottom