Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Nuggets need this game.

and i need a million dollars

thats not going to happen and neither is the nuggets winning tomorrow
Maybe you'll win the lottery tomorrow.

No you won't, have fun at work.

Great win for the Nuggets tonight.

Some of you need to chill with the Fisher hate. If he hit that shot you'd be praising him
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Isn't that how it happens in every game in every sport though ?

Stop nitpicking .

SO WHERE ARE ALL THE PEOPLE SAYING THE REF'S HELP THE LAKERS?????

GUESS THE REF'S SKIPPED THE CONSPIRACY MEETING...

I jus do not like it when refs allow players to play one half, then once it gets chippy u call everything
smh.gif
....... Nba reviews everything else reviewd a shotan entire half later n the boston v chicago series but in a crucial pt of the game on a game changing play denver win the tip n goes the other way with noproblem. Can the NBA make their minds up on what they wan to do? Replay or no replay.

Damn Denver getting huge crunch time no calls this playoffs. The JR Smith lane violation and the Wright intentional foul. Nonetheless, Lakers played verysloppy.

I would be cautious if I was a cavs fan cause they could lose tomorrow as well
nerd.gif

I don't think the lakers can win the chmapionship with that piece of trash fisher on the team

he killed the lakers momemtum in the 3rd with all those wild shots
and dude is so bad that we can't get the ball to kobe with him on the floor

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Lakers fans was quick to talk %**# about the cave yesterday. Now they are greeted with this. That's what happens when you run your damn mouth too much
laugh.gif
. Learn to shut the *#$$ up
The irony is killing me.

Let the irony kill you and burn slowly... Along with tonights L.
looks at sig

roll.gif

Good game guys. Cavs fan checkin in. I want to see the lebron and Kobe dream matchup, but I am glad the lakers took an L tonight. Takes the heat off the cavs abit. Both series are going to be great series.

I just don't see why we play fish and those min can be spread around and why not play drew? They have 2 bigs on the floor match up phil %$$*!!

DENVER !!!!!
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

HOPEFULLY THEY TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS AT HOME!!

N WHO CARES ABOUT JR SMITH LANE VIOLATION!!!
nerd.gif

IT SEEMS FAIR SINCE THE REFS WERE GIVING MOST OF THE CALL'S TO LA!!!
sick.gif

I NOTICED THAT DENVER DIDN'T GET SOME FOULS CALLED THAT WERE CLEARLY FOULS!!

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

straight disgusting
sick.gif

Fisher with the last shot is unexplainable.
why y'all blaming Fish for the loss? I agree he has played terribly but IMO Ariza turned the ball over after the jump ball. Whether what JRSmith did was illegal, Lakers had posession and he easily gave the game away on that jump ball.

I am pretty confident that Denver will win both games at home.

You can't blame the refs for this game. Phil gets the most of the blame with his @*+@$*$ substitutions. Shannon and Trevor were doing great, but yet he hasFisher and Luke in there late. And then you draw up a play to get Fisher the ball. What the %%++. Gasol needs to stop being a **@+@ and play like a goddamn allstar.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Nuggets need this game.

and i need a million dollars

thats not going to happen and neither is the nuggets winning tomorrow
Maybe you'll win the lottery tomorrow.

No you won't, have fun at work.

Great win for the Nuggets tonight.
got'em
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So now that Nuggets will use Kleiza again then its up to Phil and Lakers to make the next adjustment. Didnt Bynum do well when he was out there but not enoughto see the 4th quarter? These game are too close and any little mistake like messing up rotations or missing free throws are maginified.

I am absolutely convinced that Phil has no idea what is going on out there, we all know George Karl is an idiot, but Phil made some real dumb decisions tonightalong with a lot of mistakes from the players.

And even though the violation didn't have any affect on the play. In another way, it affected the WHOLE play because it should have been Laker ball. Justlike the "kickball" they called earlier, just be damn consistent, Stern better not have these guys officiate any more games in the playoffs.

Ariza coughing up the ball on the jump ball instead of holding on to it and callng the TO = Martin's reach in foul on Kobe

Denver made the plays, the Lakers didn't.

MJsaver:
DID LAMAR ODOM COME TO THE GAME????

HE NEVER, NEVER, NEVER SHOWS UP IN BIG MOMENTS..
He's a role player. I don't expect role players to win games. I expect them to make plays for the frontline guys to win games, settingpicks, getting backtap-rebounds, getting hockey assists, etc., etc., etc.

He was 4-9 from the field; that's about what I expect from him. Bynum was 4-8, so the 2 of them combined went 8-17; I can live with that.

But Fish.

My dude.
smh.gif

I've always been a fan of the guy, but he's playing out of his role right now, man. He's the veteran, not the perennial second option. I don'tmind him getting a clutch shot opportunity from time to time, but no more than like once a week, man.
laugh.gif
... ... ... ... Seriously. No more than that.
ohwell.gif

the refs were RIDICULOUS IN THE 4TH QUARTER. honestly felt like the lakers couldnt lay a finger on the nuggets but denver was tackling dudes left and rightwith no calls

Back
Top Bottom