OFFICIAL LAKERS vs NUGGETS GAME 2 | Thursday 5/21 ESPN WCF

--I didnt think Melo would light it up again the way he did. Wow. This Denver team is gooooood.
--This series is over. I see Denver getting both at home, losing game 5 at Staples then closing it out in game 6.
--I didn think I would think this but Lakers are hot garbage now. Kobe. SMH.

Oh so the play WAS called for FISH
indifferent.gif
I think Phil and Fisher need to retire after this season, they don't know what the hell to do.

Another great game Denver fans. Melo beasted again. Once again haters it wouldn't be the same without you. I wonder how these tunes will change if LA winsGame 3 though. See yall Saturday.

And OC actually watch the game instead of just looking at a damn boxscore.

Originally Posted by PopKing4Eva

good god Fisher is terrible.
I swear he has a better 3pt% than layup% and that's not saying much
truth. every time fisher gets in the lane for a layup, you can count on him missing that @$%@.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Nuggets need this game.

and i need a million dollars

thats not going to happen and neither is the nuggets winning tomorrow
Maybe you'll win the lottery tomorrow.

No you won't, have fun at work.

Great win for the Nuggets tonight.
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some of you need to chill with the Fisher hate. If he hit that shot you'd be praising him
Na, I'm upset with the fact that he stunk it up the whole game on both ends of the floor. I'm still a fan of his but his knack for takingill advised 3's and taking the ball to the basket when his #%* can't make layups is pissing the crap out of me and every other Lakers fan. His #%*needs to stick to hitting stationary 3's. Great game by the Nuggets today, they did what the Lakers did in game 1, hit free throws down the stretch and gotto the loose balls. Not gonna complain about the reffing, Lakers lost this one on their own. Those free throw misses by Brown and Gasol cost us the game. Arizawas not tripped on that jump ball, he landed on Odom's foot and naturally lost control of the ball as he used his hands to stop himself from doing the RicFlair flop. Good game Nuggets!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

For the record

Nuggets 29 fouls

Lakers 27 fouls
Ever realize fouls calls aren't the only things the referees do?
eyes.gif
yea timing on fouls is everything. i mean in teh 4th, every time the nuggets drove in, it was a foul, EVERYTIME. and getting like 5 in a rowreally makes you not be able to play physical, changes the whole game around.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Originally Posted by SC415

DENVER !!!!!
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

HOPEFULLY THEY TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS AT HOME!!

N WHO CARES ABOUT JR SMITH LANE VIOLATION!!!
nerd.gif

IT SEEMS FAIR SINCE THE REFS WERE GIVING MOST OF THE CALL'S TO LA!!!
sick.gif

I NOTICED THAT DENVER DIDN'T GET SOME FOULS CALLED THAT WERE CLEARLY FOULS!!

Did you watch the game?
Yeah I was watching it!!! shhh was getting me frustrated that some of the calls were given to the Lakers!!
indifferent.gif

But, overall Denver played well and executed well in the 4th quarter!!
pimp.gif
no offense - but you sound like the type of dude who knows nothing about basketball... making these random, generic basketball statements like you heard on ESPN post game.
laugh.gif
i dunno, there's something very impersonal about your last two posts.

Its all good, I do know my Bball Ive been watching it and playing it for years now...But hey, lets keep this denver vs laker thread! Not Ntr vsNtr

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

MJsaver:
DID LAMAR ODOM COME TO THE GAME????

HE NEVER, NEVER, NEVER SHOWS UP IN BIG MOMENTS..
He's a role player. I don't expect role players to win games. I expect them to make plays for the frontline guys to win games, setting picks, getting backtap-rebounds, getting hockey assists, etc., etc., etc.

He was 4-9 from the field; that's about what I expect from him. Bynum was 4-8, so the 2 of them combined went 8-17; I can live with that.

But Fish.

My dude.
smh.gif

I've always been a fan of the guy, but he's playing out of his role right now, man. He's the veteran, not the perennial second option. I don't mind him getting a clutch shot opportunity from time to time, but no more than like once a week, man.
laugh.gif
... ... ... ... Seriously. No more than that.
ohwell.gif

I always give him a free pass because of that .4 shot, but I mean...it's not like we won the championship that year so what was the point?
laugh.gif

Seriously though, he has been playing awful in the playoffs. Who told him he was supposed to drive into traffic and take wild layups like he's Wade? Idon't blame him for the last second attempt, they clearly had it set up for him. But I feel like a lot of the times when he's in the game he disruptsthe flow of the offense, especially in transition.

Two main reasons why Denver won tonight...

-Made the majority of their freethrows down the stretch.
-Klieza coming of the bench and hitting those threes (He brought them back in the first half).

i wouldnt doubt kobe says something and gets fisher outta the starting lineup. you could tell he liked what brown was doing when he was out there

i want to know why fisher keeps trying to drive to the basket and then always ends up missing it

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--I didnt think Melo would light it up again the way he did. Wow. This Denver team is gooooood.
--This series is over. I see Denver getting both at home, losing game 5 at Staples then closing it out in game 6.

I DOUBT THE LAKERS LOSE 3 STRAIGHT....

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

I DOUBT THE LAKERS LOSE 3 STRAIGHT....
Well Just have to wait n see
grin.gif

Its all good, I do know my Bball Ive been watching it and playing it for years now...But hey, lets keep this denver vs laker thread! Not Ntr vs Ntr

laugh.gif
even this sounds like a preprogrammed response... my dude, are you arobot?
roll.gif
you got me trippin a little bit right now, i don't know whybut your posts are all reading weird to me for some reason.

Anyways - you guys can't blame Fish for the loss, but an NBA player has to draw iron on that shot attempt - that was pretty pathetic, even if it wascontested.

Damn.....

Had the game. Lost the game.

I don't like to play the blame game a lot. These teams are so evenly matched that you just can't blame one person, one play or one missed call.

But I saw something that bothers me and I hope GK doesn't take advantage of this.

Linas Kleiza. When he is on the floor the spacing is better. He used to kill us before but his playing time has been limited. He could be a big factor.

I do wonder why phil wouldn't play bynum at the end. When he is in the game we are so much bigger. A lot of those rebounds we missed, we might have hadwith his size in the game.

I feel so bad for fisher. He has come up so big for us in the past and it looks like his time might have passed. I don't like how most of the fan base isturning on him. If that shot had dropped everybody would have been on his jock.

I just know that both sides need to strap up for a long ride. This thing is going 6 or 7.

Yall ready? I am.

Back
Top Bottom