Official: Lakers vs. Nuggets Game 4 : LAKERS SWEEP ! Bring On Utah !

Here's hoping for a sweep tomorrow!

Go Lakers!!!
pimp.gif

Hopefully we can close this out quietly and quickly.

No need for any tomfoolery, just get the win and move onto the next round. No big celebrations, no trash talk, pat the Nuggets on the back, tell em you'llsee em next season and move the hell along.

We ain't done sh*^ yet.

Get it done Lakers.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Let me guess you also beleive the Suns are coming back from down 0-3 also right, and you also beleive in the easter bunny & tooth fairy.

The Spurs are still the champs. So no, I don't think the Suns can/will comeback.

The Lakers on the other hand are just ripe for this type of monumental upset.

Feels like Red Sox/Yankees all over again.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Let me guess you also beleive the Suns are coming back from down 0-3 also right, and you also beleive in the easter bunny & tooth fairy.

Yeah because the Lakers and the Nuggets have a history/rivalry with each other exactly like the Yankees and Red Sox...

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Yeah because the Lakers and the Nuggets have a history/rivalry with each other exactly like the Yankees and Red Sox...
eyes.gif

No, because one team is up 3-0 thinking the series is over.

Anyway, here's another baseball pic for you.

santo-shea.jpg

Oh, and before anyone yells "troll", the point of the pics is that no team is ever safe. Since no one has come back from 3-0 in basketball yet,it's impossible for me to use any b-ball pics as reference.

Originally Posted by Orange Soda Man

Nuggets by 37. Sucky Crapkins...excuse me, Chucky Atkins will score 43 points.

3pledouble thinks you aren't very smart.

And you stole his shtick, not a good look.

Let them win Game 4 so they can come back home and I can goto Game 5 and watch them close it out
smile.gif

ill be there section 108 row 1 behind the lakers bench ill be wearing my og kobe #8 gold jersey with a purple shirt underneath, anyways back to the gamehopefully the lakers go for the jugular and try to embarass the nuggets and kobe goes for 60

I see this game going down to the wire. I don't expect the Nuggets to come out flat.

Either way....

GO LAKERS!!!

I expect the Nuggets to come out with fire due to Carmelo's remarks about the team quitting. However, it will be all in vain.

I see Lakers closing this one out tonight. I want to them to get some rest before the second round.

I feel that it would be better if the Lakers lost, that way they dont get that long of a break.

Back
Top Bottom