Official: Lakers vs. Nuggets Game 4 : LAKERS SWEEP ! Bring On Utah !

K-Mart saying

"IT AINT OVER... IT AINT OVER"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kobe ain't on the court my man.

Originally Posted by Super Noblekane

why they take hiss out?

don't know, guess he was disrupting the offense. phil gets on my nerves sometimes.

the hell kmart gettin hyped and barking for...you're down 0-3,dudes needs to chill and be realistic. maybe take the lead in the game first before you startbarking....

Finally, Melo looking like he gives a damn out there. Denver starting to look "ok", but they'll need a lot more to pull this one out.

Originally Posted by ussjme

the hell kmart gettin hyped and barking for...you're down 0-3,dudes needs to chill and be realistic. maybe take the lead in the game first before you start barking....
Where is Kate Faber when Nuggets fans need her
laugh.gif

Rice_mike_cropped.jpg

Originally Posted by SHUGES

This one is over.
tired.gif

There is still no urgency shown by anyone besides AI.

I'm surprised you havent used the 1980 USA hockey team "Miracle on Ice" pic tonight.Since you were on here earlier think the Nuggets couldpull off a Redsox 0-3 miracle comeback.

LMAO for the Nuggets to be playing their "best half of the series" these bums still down 10.

DAMMIT STOP IT WITH THE GTA IV COMMERCIALS!!! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. YES I'M MAD
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

My dude said Denver feels like home away from home,

I never ever thought I'd hear that from Kobe's mouth
laugh.gif

I wanna pull a FR3SH. But I just can't form my fingers to type "Let's Go Lak...."
smh.gif

I quoted myself cuz as soon as I made a negative comment, the Nuggets made a little run.

I wanna pull a FR3SH. But I just can't form my fingers to type "Let's Go Lak...."
smh.gif

I quoted myself cuz as soon as I made a negative comment, the Nuggets made a little run.

Even if you did, it only works for FR3SH.

Back
Top Bottom