Official: Lakers vs. Raptors 11/30 6:30PM PST Game On FSN West HD

Originally Posted by Goldmember

How long is Oneal gonna be out?

I wish he's playing right now..
Everybody thought he would be back tonight. I guess not.
Worst case scenario, he is out for the rest of the road trip.

Best news is that its his ankle, not his knee that is bothering him.

this game is very reminiscent of the raptors from last year, giving up a lotta second chance points to the lakers. struggling to rebound well..

JO is definitely missed right now. bargnani is breaking out this year, i hope this growth continues

laugh.gif
at Joe Crawford yelling

You could hear him from Mars

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Worst case scenario, he is out for the rest of the road trip. This injury looms for the rest of the season.

Shhhh....
Dont say anything!

laugh.gif

frown.gif

Since its his ankle though, Im not as worried as I would if it were his knee keeping him out.

Bynum putting in work...

Nice play by Jamario/Parker
pimp.gif

We have to bump the cutters. I know Bargs got the block on Pau, but we gotta disrupt the easiness of how they get the ball on the elbow.

in the past kobe was that dude that could score at will, we all knew that. but the past couple seasons and especially this one, he makes his teammates betteras well as any other player in the league can.

its REAL frustrating to watch all the second chance points we been giving up, offensive rebounds ftl

Originally Posted by brrraptors

in the past kobe was that dude that could score at will, we all knew that. but the past couple seasons and especially this one, he makes his teammates better as well as any other player in the league can.

its REAL frustrating to watch all the second chance points we been giving up, offensive rebounds ftl
You said it x2

You just cursed it.

Hey, I didnt go out Fresh style, saying it would definitely happen. Its more hope than anything
smile.gif

coming out of a timeout the raptors cant ever execute a well designed play. ever! forget well designed, there is no play to execute coming onto the court.smitch
tired.gif

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Originally Posted by brrraptors

in the past kobe was that dude that could score at will, we all knew that. but the past couple seasons and especially this one, he makes his teammates better as well as any other player in the league can.

You said it x2

You just cursed it.

Hey, I didnt go out Fresh style, saying it would definitely happen. Its more hope than anything
smile.gif

Mights as well go out 3PEDOUBLE style and make some crazy outlandish prediction
laugh.gif
. Speaking of that troll it seems like he's disappeared for awhile here onNT.

Back
Top Bottom