Official: Lakers vs. Sonics 3/21 7:30PM PST

^congrats on the pregnancy
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ToAirIsNotHuman23

My wife wants to go to the movies tonight, so i'll have to record it on my DVR. I tried to make it an early dinner and movie, but my wife asked why, and I couldn't say becuase the LAKERS play(she's pregnant) tonight. So i'll have to watch it late..REGARDLESS...GO LAKERS!!! I just hope the bench keeps the good shooting up, and ROD keeps that stroke going(no delahoya). I love RONNIE, I hope we never get rid of him, no one hustles like him!
Congrads man! How far along is she?

Originally Posted by HighRiser07

LET'S GO LAKERS!!! Should be an easy one for them tonight!
I say the same thing but I HATE when the opposite happens
mad.gif

and a side note...I Don't see Mbenga in your sig
nerd.gif

ToAirIsNotHuman23 wrote:
My wife wants to go to the movies tonight, so i'll have to record it on my DVR. I tried to make it an early dinner and movie, but my wife asked why, and I couldn't say becuase the LAKERS play(she's pregnant) tonight. So i'll have to watch it late..REGARDLESS...GO LAKERS!!! I just hope the bench keeps the good shooting up, and ROD keeps that stroke going(no delahoya). I love RONNIE, I hope we never get rid of him, no one hustles like him!

Congrats on the baby maing.
smokin.gif

I hear ya on the wife and scheduling. Damn, my wife just knows when I come home on time from work that there's a game on (usually I work some OT). I needto switch up my patterns or somethin.
laugh.gif

My baby knows if there is a game on we aren't going ANYWHERE! 65 inches of HD is all I need. She like it though becuase usally I feel like pizza orsomething so she doesn't have to cook.

Let's go lakers!

Originally Posted by tupac003

My baby knows if there is a game on we aren't going ANYWHERE! 65 inches of HD is all I need. She like it though becuase usally I feel like pizza or something so she doesn't have to cook.

Let's go lakers!

Right on man, I'm rollin the 65 HD too. I got the 42 upstairs as backup if too many people in my house baggin on us. Lotta Blazers in my wife'sfamily, can't stand em.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by tupac003

My baby knows if there is a game on we aren't going ANYWHERE! 65 inches of HD is all I need. She like it though becuase usally I feel like pizza or something so she doesn't have to cook.

Let's go lakers!

Right on man, I'm rollin the 65 HD too. I got the 42 upstairs as backup if too many people in my house baggin on us. Lotta Blazers in my wife's family, can't stand em.
laugh.gif
Good people, every last one of 'em
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love the way Vlad Rad has been playing. Phil needs to play him more than Luke.

Ryda421

I didnt even realize that until you said something
roll.gif
roll.gif

Don't worry he'll be put into the rotation
laugh.gif

Damn the Lakeshow is off to a nice start!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Just wish they could play like this every night though
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom