Official Lakers vs. Spurs 5/27 Game 4 9:00 ET on TNT

Kobe.
pimp.gif

wow we survived the horrible officiating and still have the lead. hopefully odom and fish can stay out of foul trouble. and luke keep it up, i guess, just stopmissing layups

Manu trying to do what he does best by flopping on that layup by Luke right before the end of the 1st half.

You see him get up and cry like a little euro girl

laugh.gif

Refs are against us on this one.

Glad the Lakers aren't running up and down the court complaining. Bad calls, but let it go. Get back to the play at hand.

i'm just glad that luke is smart enough to realize that since he is making a few floaters it doesnt mean he is necesarily playing well. For that, i givethe man props...and i will back off of him a little bit. He is hustlin, and that also earns him a few points.

Just please make the rest of your layups
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Manu trying to do what he does best by flopping on that layup by Luke right before the end of the 1st half.

You see him get up and cry like a little euro girl

laugh.gif

You know he's not European, right?

Offensive rebounds keeping us in this game right now or we would be getting blown out. We probably won't be able to rely on that in the second half.Hopefully Odom and Fisher can avoid further foul trouble.

LiCeNseD To BaLL:
Guys...out of my long stay on nt, i have rarely, if at any time...complained about refs... because i dont like excuses... but i cant take it fellas...this officiating is terrible...simply terrible.
Bro, I'm in the same boat as you; I never, EVER complain about the officiating.

But there are some things that I've learned about the way Laker fans are viewed.

- to Laker haters, 1 complaint by a Laker fan is viewed as 10 complaints
- to Laker haters, 20 bad things said about the Lakers is viewed as 1/2 of a bad thing said about the Lakers
- to Laker haters, 20 good things said about the opponent is viewed as 1/2 of a good thing said about the opponent

So I've just given up on trying to say things like 'I seldom complain abut the refs,' because I've already learned that it doesn't matterto those that hate the Laker or hate Laker fans.
laugh.gif

Oh, but THEY can complain about the Lakers getting calls all they want.
roll.gif
THAT doesn't matter. But if WE complain about the refs, it's 'Oh my gosh, all you guys do is complain about the refs.'
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

pimp.gif
Lakers playing through the officials.

hopefully, they keep playing through the officials.... let us fans cry about the refs
laugh.gif
But for the players, they should continue to ignore the refs and play hard
pimp.gif

RAd and Walton playing like men
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

we need to limit those Barry open 3s cause dude isn't missing and dont fall for parkers gay %@% shots in the paint

indifferent.gif
at us having to beat the refs too
We are playing decent even with all bad calls and foul trouble. Lets go LA
pimp.gif

can someone make a gif of kobe looking up at the clock and knowing he's going to score at the end of the first half?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

LiCeNseD To BaLL:
Guys...out of my long stay on nt, i have rarely, if at any time...complained about refs... because i dont like excuses... but i cant take it fellas...this officiating is terrible...simply terrible.
Bro, I'm in the same boat as you; I never, EVER complain about the officiating.

But there are some things that I've learned about the way Laker fans are viewed.

- to Laker haters, 1 complaint by a Laker fan is viewed as 10 complaints
- to Laker haters, 20 bad things said about the Lakers is viewed as 1/2 of a bad thing said about the Lakers
- to Laker haters, 20 good things said about the opponent is viewed as 1/2 of a good thing said about the opponent

So I've just given up on trying to say things like 'I seldom complain abut the refs,' because I've already learned that it doesn't matter to those that hate the Laker or hate Laker fans.
laugh.gif

Oh, but THEY can complain about the Lakers getting calls all they want.
roll.gif
THAT doesn't matter. But if WE complain about the refs, it's 'Oh my gosh, all you guys do is complain about the refs.'
laugh.gif

Well said SKA.

Back
Top Bottom