Official Lakers vs. Spurs 5/27 Game 4 9:00 ET on TNT

Originally Posted by krapjnad

calls will even out (over time... ), lakers need to just play.

They have been for the most part. The thing is they would be up by double digits EASILY if not for the refs. Phil came out and said it because it needed tobe said. Notice how quickly the Spurs are getting over the limit and getting points off of fouls on the perimeter (aka non shooting fouls) because they are inthe bonus.

And Kobe needs to keep driving and quit settling for jumpshots.

Oh my gosh, this is hilarious.
roll.gif

You so much as breath on a Spur and he goes to the line; you knock a Laker to the ground, and... enh, maybe a foul's called, maybe not.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

roll.gif

You so much as breath on a Spur and he goes to the line; you knock a Laker to the ground, and... enh, maybe a foul's called, maybe not.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i feel u brauh....i meen we get sum gimmes at home n LA but c'mon refs r buggn 2nite

PHIL PLEASE PUT KOBE IN TO START THE 4TH!!!
smh.gif
@ Trevor getting 15 sec of PT

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As bad or inappropriate example as this may be, it reminds me of our game against the T'wolves in the WCF I think. Where the refs tried SOOO hard togive us the game and we still lost. That's what it looks like right now.

Back
Top Bottom