Official: Lakers @ Warriors 2/18 7:30PM PST Game On ESPN HD

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by S0LEwarrior

warriors usually give the lakers a run for their money. We also almost have our full team for once this whole season (minus Brandon Wright)

Warriors are going to win.

WE BELIEVE, yes I still do.
No Biedrins, no Belinelli, and possibly no Azubuike.

Don't you think it's time to let the We Believe moment go? It's over. Move on. It's just a constant reminder of how big of a joke this franchise is.
Utah didn't have Boozer and Kirilenko. And look what happened.
frown.gif

It's about matchups, and the Warriors are small, like to run, so that might give LA problems like most times.
I'm not denying that. I'm a Warriors fan and think the Warriors have a shot tonight even with all the injuries. I've been telling myroommate to bet Warriors ML (half kidding) because I think it's decent value. I just think it's time for that guy to let go of the We Believe movementbecause it reminds all of us of what used to be...and how quickly Rowell at Co. tore it apart.

Lets get this win Lakers!

How can I get a Lakers sig? I'm a newbie. Cheers.

I hope the Lakers lose
laugh.gif

I'll be watching the Suns blow out their Los Angeles brethren, the Clippers
smile.gif
I'll switch it once in a while even though i don't wanna boost the Lakers TV rating
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
i see theyre handing out "BEAT L.A" tees.

isnt that kinda lame? i mean realllyyyyy now

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif
i see theyre handing out "BEAT L.A" tees.

isnt that kinda lame? i mean realllyyyyy now
they really need to get rid of those yellow shirts ASAP. it's sickening how much Rowell wants to milk that $!%$ to death.
tired.gif

I have a bunch of "We Believe" shirts at home but I don't really care for them anymore...they're just what I wear for pajamas now.

Like I said in the Laker Thread :
"Letz get this win tonight!..Mamba for 50,LO 21 boards, Pau soild all around game!"

im glad this game is on kcal
pimp.gif

lets go lakeshow.

kidskills going for win #2

Back
Top Bottom