**Official Las Vegas ALLSTAR Niketalk Summit**

Finally got out here.. What a crazy couple of days.. Anyways just got in to Paris and workin on the first drinks right now.. Driving sucks.... Back streets are a must
i got laser v's for cheap and i got sz. 9 grapes ill trade for foams in my size.

so many kids inside for the rookie game :lol:
laugh.gif

still crazy how the sophs put up 155 in the game :wow:
eek.gif

shes so fresh, i was joking darling :b
tongue.gif

()...()
( ' - ')
(")(")
DJ 1080

DEFINITELY the highlight of the day....

n11500234_32163964_4234.jpg

this cat was pretty cool too...
n11500234_32163962_3568.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

it was good ballin with everyone last night..damn my feet hurt..

checkin Nick all night and then mini kobe..good nite I was tired...

was at the jordan experience today and then hung with stevie williams the jordan of skateboarding and his boy..this cool asian cat at the loft...

all I can say is I hve to find the post office to ship all this crap to myself...

see everyone at the jordan party and nike party tonite..although I think most of the nike folks will be at the jordan party...

ps...Nick I closed the deal..lol

too many celebs to list..hope to meet more NTers tonite and this weekend
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

see you guys at the AF1 joint. I'll probably be near the booth with clark..look for the purple GOODFOOT fitted

G's UP.
hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

went to the premium outlets today, saw some kicks at the nike outlet but didnt cop.

got back and went to the celebrity game with my dad and brothers. hung around the jam session for a little bit then came back to my hotel and went to Niketown. Got some lebron and jordan shorts. They gave me a few posters too, I was happy.

I guess im in the room for tonight. Not to happy I'm only 19. I would be at Common right now if it wasn't for my age. I'm so aggravated. I'm in my damn hotel room at 9:30 at night. Just 23 more months.
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves

Question. My friend says he got tickets to an All Star Breakfast, but he says its at Mandalay Bay, and the only one I heard about is at the Aladdin. Is there one today at 9:30 at Mandalay Bay?
BTW anyone going to the All Star practice?

damn nick..was that shorty bee bop from the late night call? 'Team Dirk I wat to see you' lol

that's a lot of walkin bruh...last night was crackin poppin and bangin...

today I shut the deal down..sendin the misses shoppin again..lol

eman labor..I was askin around to c if anyone talked to u..cause I didn't lock ur number in...

that's why I posted my number up in case anyone needed it
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

i stay at the venetian but ended up at the luxor last night
wink.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

()...()
( ' - ')
(")(")
DJ 1080

No need to find a post office, if you really need to ship something I think most hotels have UPS/FedEx outlets where you can ship stuff from. I know that at Mandalay the people at the desk just around the corner from the check in will help you out. My girlfriend shipped a couple of things she did not want to carry back. My guess would be that any major hotel could do the same.

I just walked the strip last night and got mad drunk, only celebs I saw tho' was Crooked I and Too Short.
I'm Too Lazy To Make An AVY,So Know Me By My Signature

well too short was in caesars with some white girl. Crooked I was just walkin down the strip by the MGM. I wouldnt of even known it was him if my boy aint point him out, we took a pic wit him. he was hella cool
I'm Too Lazy To Make An AVY,So Know Me By My Signature

yeah vegas is crazy right now, I think its worse then on New years, lol

I am not lying, we sat at a stop light for at least an hour and 15 minutes at like 4:30 this morning.............

madness! haha....... We ran by the comedy show at the orleans for a minute last night, @#%$ as actually pretty funny ....I'm surprised

and I am pissed my dads wife is working Jordans Birthday party tonight........haha some of you will probably see her there :lol:
laugh.gif

http://www.myspace.com/s0lerebel

Heard its crazy in LV right now......

Enjoy the trip everyone.

Can't wait to go at the end of March...

Not as much hoopla but it is still a gamblers paradise...

Are any of you gambling or is everybody just walking around looking for NBA players :lol:
laugh.gif

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE: Mychal Thompson AF1-NYC PENNY 1-WHITE/GREY PENNY 1-NEPTUNE SB- PM ME 4 INFO​

Hella crazy everywhere in VEGAS right now.

Tao was OFF THE HOOK last night.

Who's going to MJ's party tonight??? I'll be there!!!

EKIN702
"People ask me why I do it. I just don't say a thing, they just wouldn't understand..."

Back
Top Bottom