**Official Las Vegas ALLSTAR Niketalk Summit**

yo EKIN man, should revise your second to last post...

both rock and dirty missed it? :wow:
eek.gif
Team Pacific Northwest
Portland,Oregon​

just letting you guys know...

We will be opening at 12 noon

We shall have a few surprises up in store

Hufquakes, fujiwara polka dots, spizikes, J 3 4 5, are just some examples

Also the UNDFTD X FRUITION TEE will be in stock!

2dqjy1u.jpg
Neeksdailygoods.blogspot.com

Oh damn, good looks, Neek! Damn I was gonna go to the party at Light, too, but I made prior plans and didn't wanna flake on my homie.

Hi, my name is JJ, and I am a NikeHolic.
TeamFreshPrince
Hey baby, I noticed you noticing me, so I just wanted to put you on notice, that I noticed you too.
Invisible's for TRADE. My 10 for your 9. Hit me! [email protected][/center][/b]

Ekin posting two times in one thread.
eek.gif

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​
Allen,Andriuskevicius,Brown,Deng,Duhon,Gordon,Griffin,Hinrich,Khryapa,Nocioni,Sefolosha,Sweetney,Thomas,Wallace​
Wanted:Goodfoot Fitted Size 7 5/8 AIM:gsup18​

I cant wait to ball with u nters........be ready for some sick passes, and be ready to step out on d, cuz as soon as i cross half court its going up haha
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

God damn......I would love to go to Vegas on All-Star weekend......but I'm still gonna be in school, plus I already went for Christmas break and I'm still nearly broke after the trip. :frown:
frown.gif
Team Miami Heat
Barron, Doleac, Haslem, Hite, Kapono, Mourning, O'Neal, Payton, Posey, Quinn, Simien, Wade, Walker, Williams, Wright

SO IS THE DAY/TIME SOLIDIFIED??!!

this should be fun....muwahhhaahaha
THE REAL HUNDREDS!.
+Too fly for his own good like Icarus.+

Internationally Known, Nationally Recognized, Locally Respected.

I'm still alive! Thank God :smile:
smile.gif
I just forgot my Ez-Board password, haha!

Do we have a Vegas NT.ASW itinerary yet? I'm down for Dinner at Bellagio, someone mentioned it earlier.

E7
"People ask me why I do it. I just don't say a thing, they just wouldn't understand..."

I gotta meet this EKIN guy.. I am down for Din Din at the Bellagio for real.

No itenerary as of yet. I think things will be alot clearer closer to All Star week. I know Nick and I are mulling and considering several options. A few NTers that are local have offered some options as well.

If those NTers could check with Thursday night late night.. that would be cool as well as well as us trying some Courts at the J.E. on Friday sometime.

Nick also has something as well going on from his crew.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Thanks for the info Rock, I'm down for whatever bro!

As for playing Ball, can we just go 1/2 court? My cardio ain't that great...hahahaha! If worse comes to worse we can go to Sunset Park and play.

EKIN
"People ask me why I do it. I just don't say a thing, they just wouldn't understand..."

Yes, that weekend is going to be INSANITY. Looking forward to meeting more NTer's and some other local Vegas cats...

A small UPDATE for those trying to get on the club scene. The entire weekend is going to be VERY exclusive. Many places are having cover charges higher than New Year's Eve rates. That said, it will be fairly difficult to get NTer's into events without paying the outrageous cover charges.

As stated earlier, TAO is being rented out Fri. and Sat. for INVITE ONLY. My friend is a head promoter at TAO, and they are not even letting promo teams attend. So, I'm even out of luck, unless my close NFL buddy can pull me through. :wink:
wink.gif

Hi, my name is JJ, and I am a NikeHolic.
TeamFreshPrince
Hey baby, I noticed you noticing me, so I just wanted to put you on notice, that I noticed you too.
Invisible's for TRADE. My 10 for your 9. Hit me! [email protected][/center][/b]

Anybody doing the Jam Session thing? Sad to say, its not like Hawaii gets to play host to these kind of things (Sure some football stuff, but it's not my thing.)

Also, is Undefeated having something planned, or Niketown? Just wondering if anybody has other events other than $150 admission nights. Clubs are nice, but I like drinking pub style.

hellaheat- step out on d and you will find out if it goes in lol

big west champs this yr baby!!
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Anyone still need a room? :lol:
laugh.gif
Damn. I really don't want to give up a Paris room I have available due to a friend that had to bail on me. If anyone would like to take it over, I'm really not looking for much... Seriously. I'd rather give it up to someone who's gonna need it here rather than just cancel it. If anyone's interested, check in is on Saturday-out on Monday. TAKE IT!!!!!!!!

PM me!

I'm down for whateva. Don't see myself in any clubs except for Friday, maybe. Let's get it crackin' NT. . .

where are we goin to hoop at then? ant times in mind as well? I jus went yesterday for the first time in a while and my game was NOT the business lol.
I'm Too Lazy To Make An AVY,So Know Me By My Signature

3:30 trashed calls aside....

ROCK -- hopefully that up and coming buddy will be coming along...plus we got a tandem on the court like JWill & CWebb....
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.

ekin sighting....

info on TAO please?

I will be there that weekend....

Mike23theking..I pMd you about the room in paris.. let me know whats good.

Back
Top Bottom