*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

Just bought 2 pairs from different accounts! Been on for almost 8 hours (since 8 pm est) and finally got through! It looks as if they have every size left so...

DONT GIVE UP!!!
fresh 2 death
ebay user id: pimp-juice-23
aol: deeznuts042
email: [email protected]

nyckollector, you've posted what you believe enough times for people to understand what you believe will happen. Please leave it alone now. You've gone from trying to be informative to just causing trouble.

Those directing insults at nyckollector have to stop. This process has been frustrating for many people, but that doesn't excuse you to violate our rules.

For those stating that their orders went through because they received a confirmation e-mail and/or show the cost of the order charged on their credit card, the orders can still be cancelled.

I've seen a couple of people post that they reached a screen stating that they have to stop attempting to process an order because the money was still being held each time they made an attempt. So, although it may seem like they've charged your card, they may have just placed a hold on those funds.

We've still got to wait to find out whether or not our orders will go through.
Questions or comments regarding the board, another user, or any moderating I do should be directed to my ezInbox, found in my profile, or e-mailed to [email protected] with "holdenmichael" in the subject line because I rarely subscribe to threads.

YO IM HEATED AND IM LOSING PATIENCE, Ive been in front of this DAMN screen since 8am and i see people talking about im on my 5th pair. All I want is a damn size 14, if you already got your 2 pairs, to hell with it, if you got your 1 pair how bout u back up and let other people get in on it for real.

can anyone help me? i been trying to log on since 5pm pacific time. i tried all the links, i tried using the desktop and the laptop, still dont work, can anyone help me out? thanks in advance.
WTB: NIKE AIR FORCE OPERATE.. BLACK/ WHITE SOLE. SIZE 10. GET AT ME.

i go through the whole process and it wont let me complete. JB :frown:
frown.gif
i'm dissapointed

email: [email protected]
AIM: ibejetin
FS: sz11-13 Cali, Hufs, Dunks, Kobe Laser, Barkley AM
FS:Raygun T-shirts, Stussy T-shirt, BallerBands

did anyone get in right @ 5? well I did, and you couldnt select sizes, so obviously when you could, they connected the database giving the quantity in each size, I really hope jb wouldnt just take a bunch orders then say, oops were actually sold out. if that happens the compounding of the fiasco all day and then getting screwed out of them would be really really bad.

Someone please help. I have tried every single link at least 30 times and nothing, I have been on since 4:55 this afternoon and have church in the morning...im so tired and frustrated...any help would be aprreciated. Thankyou
WANTED: XVII red/blue, XVI blue, XII Playoffs - Sz.13 SELLING: Sz.11.5 Penny 1 NYC, 9.5 Altitude, 12.5 Wheat XIII

I was able to order my pair as well... :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

I'm still kinda skeptical because there is still a fsr available after 8 hours... I have a feeling everyone at jumpman23.com just went home for the weekend and havent updated the availability... Some of us might be really upset when it's all said and done. :\
ohwell.gif

www.shoeboxcafe.com

my ebay auctions

Thanks for the link fellas. I was able to cop and I got my confirmation. I hope jb doesn't cancel this or this is some sort of glitch in their site or else a lot of heads are gonna mad pissed if they get their orders cancelled.

hmmm....order went thru, debit card was charged...but no confirmation email...guess im impatient

Did any one call the 800 number to JB when you place your order? I did and confirmed with the operator.

BTW Everyone trying to log in... You have to have flash player. It's that thing the they ask you to download on the first page of jumpman23.com to fully use the site... That's probably whats causing you guys to not be able to order because everything is ran on flash once you get in... So try to download that aswell if you haven't already....

GOODLUCK.
www.shoeboxcafe.com

my ebay auctions

i was on trying to get a pair at 5 and i quit at around 630 went out and came back at around 1230 in the morning...logged on and ordered a pair of 10.5...thought they would be gone by then...guess i got lucky...peace NT

cant get passed PLACING ORDER.....it will say cannot process it may charge your credit card or we cannot process call customer service...PLEASE HELP......or does anybody have the hotline number

i dont think it's too "fishy" that people are still able to get their sizes. I dont think that many people were actually able to log on today....that's why there are still sizes available.

i personally sat in front of two computers since 4:30pm pst until about 9:40pm pst (refreshing like every minute and a half) til i was able to get my first order placed. so...i think it's very likely that jb didnt sell out very fast....cause no one could get in.

^^what did you do!!!??????
These sneakers be housing across the country. Let me repeat myself...these sneakers be housing across the country- Mars Blackmon

Back
Top Bottom