*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

Still need a 11.5 or 12, anybody know if I should wait on the refresh page or keep logging in? Any help will be listened too.

i have been trying to login forever and finally my friend told me that he got in this morning. so i tried my id again and it did not work. but he kept telling me he could get in with no problems. so finally i used his user id but ordered with a different card and address. so try someone who has already got an order. apparently they can access the site with much better ease.

Kayzee keep clicking between the login screen and the refresh screen you should get on. Ive done it 4 times since 4am this morning.
[/center]

ORDER CONFIRMATION

May 15, 2005

Michael,

Thanks for ordering with us! Listed below is your confirmation number, a list of products you ordered, and your shipping information. Please save this email until you receive your order.

Your order number is: *******************

Shipment #1

Shipping Method:Ground

Style Name
-----------------------------------------------------
RTROIV JORDAN RETRO IV PACKAGE
WHITE/VARSITY RED-BLACK
1 @ $200.00 Each = $200.00

Product Subtotal = $200.00
Gift Packaging = $0.00
Shipping & Handling = $0.00
Sales Tax = $16.50

Grand Total: $216.50
Amount Charged to Credit Card: $216.50

:D
happy.gif

Want a Free Ipod??? Click Here and I'll paypal you 20 dollars for completing an offer

I hope JB sticks to thier guns and makes everyone abide by the rules. I mean, it's not that they will lose any money out of it. Cancelling orders will free up orders for the rest. Also keeping everyone honest (1 pair per person) will help curb the ebay rapers out there since they don't have 4-5 pairs to place on ebay.
Those of you that ordered multiples, and you know who you are. Hope JB does everyone justice and puts the smackdown on you

IF YOU HAVE AN NDC ACCOUNT IT WILL LEAVE YOU IN STUCK STATUS ON THE REFRESH PAGE

YOU NEED A JORDAN BRAND LOGIN/PSW TO GET IN

uffin a... no more 10.5 >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

just talked to jordan brand customer service rep. and they said the item will arrive at your door around 10-14 business days

hey i ordered three pairs i used three diffrent accounts and three diffrent address. but i used only 2 cards will the order with the same CCs get cancelled?

or will it work out since i used diffrent address?

I also checked right now they still have Szs available, sz 7-7.5 - 11.5 n up. I got my pair sz 11.5 last night like around midnight. Good luck to everyone that hasnt purchased it

Wow ...this thread has more posts than the Altitude thread in the archive section ...looks like its going to exceed the XII Nubuck tread also.

Does JB/Nike charge tax according to states? I see a lot of the final prices were different.
Hey You READING IS FUNDAMENTAL R.I.F.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
I'll paypal someone $10 if they can let me use one of their JB IDs, I figured out I was part of Nike.com but not part of Jordan Brand. PLEASE HELP A BROTHER OUT

how bout a login and pass for free? it's my turn to help someone out :wink:
wink.gif

ezinbox me, I have an account that hasn't been used yet.

btw, I got stuck with a sz 11.5 and I wear a sz 9. so if anyone wants to trade their sz 9 :frown:
frown.gif

JB isn't fooling me,the cardinals are being retro'd so they can slap their grade F leather on them

Quote:
hey i ordered three pairs i used three diffrent accounts and three diffrent address. but i used only 2 cards will the order with the same CCs get cancelled?

or will it work out since i used diffrent address?

You needed 3 diff CCs, like me..

i kno for sure 7 and 7.5 are available and 11 maybe because i was in about 10 min ago just to check
LookinFor:Size9.5-10
Blk/Red xi's
Spacejams
black V's
VII's Frenchies

Not really feelin' this shoe anymore, and that's probably due to my bitterness over not getting a pair (in my size). I did however score a 11.5.

JB needs to quit this online exclusive nonsense, it's a bunch of bull****. I had a graduation and other important family events to attend yestday and here I am racing to get home by 5pm. I guess the hype got the best of me. It even caused me to get into a fight with my girlfriend.

It's just not worth it. I'm ok with a shoe being an exclusive release, but this online sh** is for a bunch of pimple faced kids who have time to sit on their computers all day waiting for the server to let them in. Who stands to gain in that situation, everyone is going to be selling them on eBay anyhow?

I'm not into reselling, but this time JB pissed me off, I said fu** it, and copped a pair (not in my size). So if you read through all my bull***, I have an 11.5 if you want them.

Back
Top Bottom