*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

Quote:
I already got my tracking number saturday at 4pm and still don't have any info

4pm on saturday ^^^^

roll.gif

cause we still fly as can be

just got off the phone with nike and they told me that all next day air orders are being processed first...Although the guys that picked ground service are lucky cuz yours shipped out already...I chose 2 day air shipping...and the lady said that the next day air batch has gone out today and that 2 day air batch will go out tom. Hopefully i will recieve my tracking # tom.

i called 1866jumpman and was told my order is fine even though i have yet to get tracking info. the rep said that they could take up to 5 days to even ship out!
so, stop worrying people, they got hit on saturday with over a thousand people probably, they need adleast a blink of an eyes time to get rid of them. expect them to all be shipped out this week for sure.

you guys are all parinoid, too much excitement!

Irie-Shadow

1. You were already shook the first time you read this thread.

2. multi orders will get cancelled. They did it to me.

3. If you got the tracking yesterday and not in transit by now. Your ish got cancelled.

Here's the good news. According to the nike rep he said a bunch of orders got cancelled and they are in the proccess of giving out notices. For this reason I will have another chance to get a pair in a later date.
got my kicks @ www.3peat.jp

Quote:
everyone that gott their tracking numbers where do yall live? i live in chicago and dont have it yet

im in Vegas and i got my tracking today. btw i used the free ground shipping.

Jumpman23shoeFan.....I guess it depends on where you live? I think most of the people that has had their orders shipped were from the east coast. Where do you live? I live on the west and i picked 2 day air and still no tracking..Although she said mine should ship out tom...Im sticking by this hopefully she is correct...

Tracking Number: *************
Service Type: GROUND

Package Progress:
Date/
Time
May 16, 2005
9:59 P.M.

LOUISVILLE, KY, US

DEPARTURE SCAN
8:11 P.M.
LOUISVILLE, KY, US
ORIGIN SCAN
Tracking results provided by UPS: May 16, 2005 10:09 P.M. Eastern Time (USA)

What size is worth the most money? What do u think a size 14 will go for? Are one of you guys willing to trade a size 14 for a 12, 12.5, 13, or 13.5.? If so just hit my ezboard inbox.
[/i][/i]

so could you have gotten free 2nd day air with that visa code for free shipping? im in vegas so ground will be a while but i can wait :smokin
smokin.gif

unbelievable. You'll get your IV's. calm down already.
Where's my #'s?
Where's my shoes?
Where's my mommy?
What time does the 12 o'clock bus get here?

I just went on jumpman23, says the offer is over, if so, what are they gonna do with the shoes from teh cancelled orders? are they gonna put them back up do you think?

I got my shipping confirmation today and it's in transit.I chose the free ground shipping.

So if you have a different shipping address and billing address, will they contact you or not?? Just curious I would really like to know, becuase I put a different address than what was on the billing address.

Sorry if this has been asked, but I didn't want to read the other 100++ pgs.

"Ya gotta hustle for your own shoes"
-My boss at Foot Locker

im in the midwest and mine got departure scanned 2night with 2 day shipping. Hopefully i will get mine tomorrow because im only couple hours away from louisville.

Quote:
I already got my tracking number saturday at 4pm and still don't have any info. whether they are on transit or not

yea i have this problem too i ordered mine with 2nd day air so that is probally why i get a error message evertime i go to check it.
A new NT didicated to tha seven cities
Niketalk757
Co-creater/Moderator VA BEACH
MY GEAR

Back
Top Bottom