*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

^ ^ ^ ^ Thanks for you insight. I hope your right, cause that would make my day.
happy.gif

i ordered 2 size 9.5....thinking my order was going to be canceled all together i went ahead and called a nike rep and had one of the pairs omited. i just received 2 shipping confirmation emails with tracking (in transit) does that mean the 2 pairs are on its way for sure? thanks in advance

they cancelled my order but called them up and complain. after all the complaining they asked me what sz. i needed and let me have my pair. 1 pair but my sz. so all good. im happay now...peace
got my kicks @ www.3peat.jp

My sz.9 got comfirm email of tracking this morning, and shipped out today at night, and on it way to bay area by friday the 20th! ground shipped too! glad I didn't pay an extra $11-20

Are people getting the "Expected Delivery Date" already? Has anyone's package already left the UPS office at KY? I'm just curious on how fast JB is actually handling all this shipments.
====================================
E-mail: [email protected]
"I don't think about the future, it comes soon enough."

i got the free ground shipping and my expected delivery according to UPS is Friday, May 20

OH MAYN I AM SO EXCITED...PICTURES FOR EVERYONE 2MORROW

On Time
Scheduled Delivery: May 17, 2005

Shipped or Billed on: May 16, 2005

Tracking Number: 1Z *************************
Service Type: NEXT DAY AIR SAVER
Weight: 6.00 Lbs
Note: Your package is in the UPS system and is on time with a scheduled delivery date of May 17, 2005.

2 more days:

On Time
Scheduled Delivery: May 18, 2005

Shipped or Billed on: May 16, 2005

Tracking Number: 1Z E90 W68 **********
Service Type: 2ND DAY AIR
Weight: 5.90 Lbs
Note: Your package is in the UPS system and is on time with a scheduled delivery date of May 18, 2005.

Just calm down people. I work for UPS and they get picked up from the NIke warehouse then go through the UPS warehouse where they get scanned and loaded to there destination. Obviously KY is the warehouse where everyone will get there shoes from. So everyone that lives close to KY wasted their money on Next Day or 2 Day because it would have made it in the same amount of time ground. Everyone west coast 4 days tops, maybe 5. East 2-3 days. Unless some dumb @#* kid misloads your shoes into the wrong trailer and sends it to the other side of the country. Now I know that would piss you guys off :rofl:
roll.gif

My point, don't sweat it. It just has to make it's way through the system.

To the guy a couple pages back. I'm from SLC and bought em'

Quote:
Everyone west coast 4 days tops, East 2-3 days.
Do you mean on every order, even on 2-day and overnight shipping or just the ground shipping?
I just checked the status and it's schedule for deliver tomorrow and I'm in CA. The steels I ordered on its RD is scheduled for delivery tomorrow too. Two shoes are expected to come tomorrow, I can't wait til tomorrow comes.
====================================
E-mail: [email protected]
"I don't think about the future, it comes soon enough."

^^^^ That's for ground. The people on the West that got Next Day and 2 Day it's worth it. If you want them that bad. I live in UT and chose the FREE ground, because I'm broke!!!

Quote:
Unless some dumb @#* kid misloads your shoes into the wrong trailer and sends it to the other side of the country.

Naw that shouldn't be a problem now that you guys have the E2DC and PAS systems in place.
FLOSS DAILY

Ragin13ull^^^^^^I don't think we have that here in SLC. I Don't quite know what your talking about(I'm just a loader |I
tired.gif
). I know we have a system that catches misloaded bags within 20 or so min. but I have never heard of them catching boxes???

im stuck...

ive orderd one pair one with the free shipping. I call my CC company today and they said NIKE charged me for two order one for 214 and the other for 239.... I only got and order confirmation for one of em.... What should i do?

Should I expect two pairs to be sent. They both had two different authorization dates...... Im lost

hopefully nike sends me both
<br><br>Im needing LUCKYS, ARGONS,RAYGUNS, WHEAT HIGHS, SHARKS, REVERSE MICHIGANS, PLUMS, and PATENT DUNKS in a sz.10-10.5<br><br><br>get at me aim:wow:syrhiz<br>or [email protected]

Note: Your package is in the UPS system and is on time with a scheduled delivery date of May 18, 2005.

WoOo HoOo!!! can't waittt!

AOL/AIM: LiLcHiCo4LiFe​
[/center]

I got free shipping and both pairs are scheduled for May 18th
Wanted:
Nike Air Griffey Max DS - Sz 11-12
Nike Air Derrty's DS - Sz 11-12

Back
Top Bottom