*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

OMG this is isane, i havent been able to get to the order page once, if i dont get these imma cry |I
tired.gif

My mama say "tuck ya chain son they'll take it"
I hit her with one of them stale faces..like
I'll be damned mama they know who I am mama
I'm still ya little boy but to them I'm the man mama
-Weezy

wow....this really does suck. >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

i lost a lot of respect for JB right now.

had everything filled out on the log in screen...when 5 hit i logged in.
it was taking awhile and i suspected that.
told me to reload so i did.
back to the same page just this time i got this screen, i thought i got it for sure. [ first pic]
then it sent me to maintenance page, then i got pissed.
so then i kept reloading nothing work just maintenance pages.
deciding to go on it through my email and it worked but it sent me to the "wait for 60 seconds page." [2nd page]
waited....reloaded....maintenance.
losing hope tried again through my email and then it brought me to the loading page [3rd pic]
i was happy...then the popup about flash media 7 showed and it stopped loading >:
mad.gif

now...im waiting reloading and trying again but i doubt ill get it.

>:
mad.gif
I feel like selling my whole collrction now!!!! >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
they said my size was sold out..then i try to select another & its taking forever.
The Real Drrty Drrty
Member #7-Airgod
From NY to Broward cty 954!

djkona, how the hell did yours come out to $215.50 and mine was $216.00 and we both in northern california?? :nerd:
nerd.gif

For Trade or Sale: DS Olympic VII retro size 12: Looking To Trade For DS X Retro Steey Greys size 12 or 12.5 ezinbox me or email me [email protected]

I got to the "buy" button twice and both times it forwarded me to the "server maintainence" page. I'm back in line for the 7th time after going to the "server maintainence" page. I'm going to give it 30 more minutes and I'm going to give it up. It's sad, because I intended for this purchase to be the last pair Jordans I will be buying for a VERY long time and it may not even happen.

The page you are trying to access has expired or is temporarily unavailable. Please return to the catalog home page to continue browsing. If you had items in your shopping cart, they may have been removed.

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

I WILL retire from Air Jordans if I can't get these!!!!!!!
Soy'ooz neroosh'imi resp'ooblik svob'odnikh
Splot'ila nav'eki vel'ikaia Rus
Da zdr'avstvooyet sozdanni voley nar'odov
Yed'ini mog'oochi Sov'etski Soy'ooz

im sooo freakin mad.. OMG .. i hate jordans now.. if i dont get these im gonna explode.. they really screwed me .. i was on the page.. it said select size.. but NO SIZES CAME UP.... I HATE THEM.. I HATE JB, NIKE AND JORDAN HIMSELF NOW.. OMG
Im Great Letz Face It yOu Cant Compare..
KOUDIE tHE GREAT ...

Quote:
Icant pick my size!!!!!!!!

It just says PLEASE SELECT

Thats what was doing for me too!!! I hate JB right now. Instead of trying to make that crappy Flash site look cool, the should have made it the site WORK!
*** FOR SALE - Jordan XIII Black/Red sizes 9.5, 9.5, DS - $175
Jordan XIII White/Navy - Flint Grey size 9.5 DS - $180

key is to wait out the slow pages, and refresh the maintinace pages. it woked for me, too about 25 min total.
i'm like richard gere in rich young gear, the way i switch the pairs, they get one wear. - fab

I tried to get onto the site, just wouldnt finish loading, tried logging in an out, nothing. Now jumpman23.com is down. I was sorta feeling them but oh well...maybe itll be up later

>D
grin.gif
at everyone who said there gonna stop collecting because of this fiasco. you guys make it seem like its the end of the world. just chill and see what happens. server is probably the problem.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
to anyone that got through all this.

ORDER CONFIRMATION

May 15, 2005

xxxx,

Thanks for ordering with us! Listed below is your confirmation number, a list of products you ordered, and your shipping information. Please save this email until you receive your order.

Your order number is: xxxxxxxxx

Shipment #1
Ship to: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp xxxxx xxxxxxx
xxxx xxxxxx xx
Alexandria, VA 22315

Shipping Method:Two Day Air

Style &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Name
-----------------------------------------------------
RTROIV&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp JORDAN RETRO IV PACKAGE
WHITE/VARSITY RED-BLACK
1 @ $200.00 Each = $200.00

&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Product Subtotal = $200.00
Gift Packaging = $0.00
Shipping & Handling = $11.00
Sales Tax = $10.55
Grand Total: $221.55
Amount Charged to Credit Card: $221.55

Got mine, Thank's JB.... :D
happy.gif

well i tried and tried...but no luck...
off to prom now!
and decided NOT to wear my stealths

these we going to be one of my last pair forawhile as well.... :\
ohwell.gif

oh by the way........i got my size 12.

and if you buying another size just because your size is out, maybe you dont deserve to get a pair..... >D
grin.gif

For Trade or Sale: DS Olympic VII retro size 12: Looking To Trade For DS X Retro Steey Greys size 12 or 12.5 ezinbox me or email me [email protected]

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

- i dont even want them :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but this is so funny. JB strikes again!!!!

- JB! JB! JB! JB! JB! JB!

- :lol:
laugh.gif
what idiots at JB.

- im an affiliate, i know hit men, im a hater like you, F my kicks then!

Back
Top Bottom