*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

Quote:
HELP!! It keeps asking me to fix how I put in my phone number. There's no example so what do they want?? Does anyone know the correct format??

no spaces 1234567890 total 10 numbers

do you guys think Nike/Jordan Brand honestly cares if it's hard or annoying for us to make this order. it's going to sellout one way or another, and they are going to make their money. If you want the package, do what you gotta do to get them....end of story.
See I'm pretty like Clay is, bright like the day is, beats from my fleet be sweet like sugar ray is" --MOS DEF

its stuck now for me at accessing the exclusive retro package....what do i do, ive been to the site and everything and nike had a maintenance error, what happened last time this happened for online orders? what do i do!
Danny

Anyone else having a prob with their Flash player...saying asking if I want to end the script or not....if I click no...it just freezes for a bit...and if i click yes...it just goes nuts with the arrows.
BrOOklyn Ac..Never Went To Class but We Classy

still waiting :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

what do you guys expect JB to do?

Any site would be like this if it had a million people swarming to it at an exact time.....

The only thing i can say JB should have done was to let members buy it through nike.com also...

That would have limited the amount of visitors to each site..

Do you think JB cares?

There gonna get their money regardless, so keep trying, and quit complaining.....

I'm glad these shoes didn't appeal to me...

I was gonna get them, but too much hassle, and i didn't really like em too much...

So, I guess i'm gonna have to use the $200 my girl gave me to buy some shoes that i previously missed out on....
:wink:
wink.gif

[/b]​

I got mine......took forever for the pages to load but I got my email and all.

Keep the faith I thought it wasn't gonna go through and I had mad problems but it finally worked.

Hopefully I won't get that email canceling the order........we all know it's happened before.

well i placed my order @ about 5:20 and everything went through. they charged my card already and sent me the confirmation email. i kept getting the stupid arrow thing on the flash and all of a sudden it just started working. did it specify the size you got or did it say ONE SIZE? that's what it said on mine. just be patient!

Ok, so i finally get in after 2 hours and order, i go through all the pages and get to the final proceed with order one, click it and the page fails loading... so i hit back and hit the button again, it says saving order xxxx failed becaise doing so would overwrite data..

so 2 questions

do you think it went through?

i still haven't gotten a confirmation email if it did, ow long did it take to get yours?

I got in, and I ordered four packages. :rofl:
roll.gif
The packages must have gone in when I clicked it, but the page never advanced. But I somehow have to get rid of three of the packages.

Quote:
Saving order o79963463 failed because doing so would result in data being overwritten.
>:
mad.gif
got the same exact message. this online JB thing will never work out for me..

Last edited:
how many pairs do you think is actually available????

and yes i am still waiting for the site to refresh....

Stuck on the waiting page :\
ohwell.gif

Did you guys go to the site and click the link there? Or did you use the one from your emails? Because I never recieved my email about them since I had an old email address on there.

this sucks....still waiting....ok should i keep hitting refresh on the white page that keeps saying its tring to access the website, or just be pacient and wait..?
****IN CASE OF RAPTURE TAKE CARE OF MY J'S*****

Quote:
ORDER CONFIRMATION

May 15, 2005

Nick,

Thanks for ordering with us! Listed below is your confirmation number, a list of products you ordered, and your shipping information. Please save this email until you receive your order.

Your order number is: xxxxxxxxx
Shipment #1
Ship to: Nicholas Piscitelli
(my address)

Shipping Method:Ground

Style Name
-----------------------------------------------------
RTROIV JORDAN RETRO IV PACKAGE
WHITE/VARSITY RED-BLACK
1 @ $200.00 Each = $200.00

Product Subtotal = $200.00
Gift Packaging = $0.00
Shipping & Handling = $0.00
Sales Tax = $0.00
Grand Total: $200.00
Amount Charged to Credit Card: $200.00

Didn't even charge me for shipping or tax.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If you're using Firefox, switch to Internet Explorer. I wasn't able to get through at all with FF, but as soon as I swithed to IE, it worked like a charm.
[table][tr][td]

Nickthestick91
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Nickthestick91
[/td][td]AIM[/td][td]E-Mail Me[/td][/tr][/table]​

Back
Top Bottom