*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

Quote:
YO YOUNGMAKAVELI23 WHY ARE YOU JOCKING ME.. HOP OFF.. DO SOMETHING WITH URSELF.. DONT WORRY ABOUT ME.
look at u now family....you getting mad over a pair of SNEAKERS. they gonna bring out 2 more colors so RELAX and stop gettin mad over something dat is already sold out so forget about them and just wait on the 3M piston blue color and the all black ones or just wait till someone re-sells. guys listen they are GONE. stop crying over something like this. Dis is what is wrong with the sneaker game these days..people beast n feen over a 200.00 dollar shoe thank GOD i got the OGs.

im stuck on the page where it tells you that it will autorefresh every 6o secs, should i just leave it there and wait it out or what???
My mama say "tuck ya chain son they'll take it"
I hit her with one of them stale faces..like
I'll be damned mama they know who I am mama
I'm still ya little boy but to them I'm the man mama
-Weezy

on what page should i refresh?????? the waiting page???????
Harlem plays the best ball in the country

finally
-----------------------------------------------------
RTROIV &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp JORDAN RETRO IV PACKAGE
WHITE/VARSITY RED-BLACK
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 1 @ $200.00 Each = $200.00

&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Product Subtotal = $200.00
Gift Packaging = $0.00
Shipping & Handling = $0.00
Sales Tax = $15.95
Grand Total: $215.95
Amount Charged to Credit Card: $215.95

got on my internet explorer type deal and it took like 10 minutes just 2 get to the "every 60 second this will refresh" thingy and then after the first 60 second it load to go 2 a page cann't b displayed thingy i was hella mad so i went to me email and clicked the link from there it went and start refreshing every 60 sec. but after 30 minutes i got through and it asked if i wanted to abort the script so i clicks no it poped up again so i clicked yes then it went to the thing and showed it 1989/2005 thingy and the bar half loaded to i waited for like 5 minutes and nothing happened so i clicked out and went to get on again and it wouldn't load then i almost gave up but i decided to check msn so i went on there logged in and it when to the every 60 secs page after about 5 minutes it load and i ordered my size it went through it took about 30 minutes to place my order but no the less i got my order and recieved my comfirmation
yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

ORDER CONFIRMATION

May 15, 2005

Josh,

Thanks for ordering with us! Listed below is your confirmation number, a list of products you ordered, and your shipping information. Please save this email until you receive your order.

Your order number is: xxxxxxxxxx

Shipment #1

Ship to: xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shipping Method:Ground

Style Name
RTROIV JORDAN RETRO IV PACKAGE
WHITE/VARSITY RED-BLACK
1 @ $200.00 Each = $200.00

Product Subtotal = $200.00
Gift Packaging = $0.00
Shipping & Handling = $0.00
Sales Tax = $0.00

Grand Total: $200.00
Amount Charged to Credit Card: $200.00

holler at them apples YEHHH i got IV's

we're the ones you used to run from
everyday at school, lookin so fresh, so clean, so cool
still a menace to society, but that's fine with me
cause we still fly as can be

I've been to the checkout page atleast 6 times already....I get the same proxy gateway type message EVERYTIME!.... >:
mad.gif

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

i just ordered it and everything gave me a confirmation #, but haven't recieved a email from them yet. Hopefully i still got them (keeping fingers crossed)

man, i'm still waiting, i have hope, i got through to the website with the beat and everything, chose my size for all 3 items, and as soon as clicked buy, some new window came up and said my macromedia player 7 wasn't working. So i couldn't buy, and then i was mad, but now i'm not. i wanted the fire-reds and that was it. still have hope yall. :D
happy.gif

wanted: Sz. 10 Cool Grey Air Flight 89' hit me up at [email protected]

I got to a page that was talking about the iv's and the laser iv's. Then something started load and I got a box asking me if i wanted to abort the script. I chose no twice and nothing happened. Then I chose yes and it stopped loading.

Now I keep getting nike maintenance error page. What now?

this blows., im gonna head out...im sure by time i get home ill come back expecting to be able to get on and im sure the same thing will happen....HOPEFULLY ill be able to log in before its time for church TOMORROW MORNING.... :rofl:
roll.gif

good luck peeps
****IN CASE OF RAPTURE TAKE CARE OF MY J'S*****

Do you hit yes or no when that box comes up with the script? Someone please tell meee..thats where I keep getting stuck at

AOL/AIM: LiLcHiCo4LiFe​
[/center]

Anyone who is able to get to the screen :

I will give you my user name and password + $200 + extra $ if you can get me a size 11 and ship em to my crib. . .

Finally! That was the longest 2 hours ever. Just got my confirmation and now i can finally go out and get drunk. Good Luck guys, i know everyone will get there pair

Quote:
Do you hit yes or no when that box comes up with the script? Someone please tell meee..thats where I keep getting stuck at

There's nothing you can do when that comes up, if you're not already doing so, switch over to IE.
[table][tr][td]

Nickthestick91
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Nickthestick91
[/td][td]AIM[/td][td]E-Mail Me[/td][/tr][/table]​

site down again. just keep trying. i was there at 5. didnt get. showered at 6. came back around 6 30. got. woot.

^^^ word man, 2hrs and some change. I did it without thinking man. i chose groundshipping. how long is that to VA?? N Va. man this better come in some "thank you for your patience" wrapping paper, and a fyne spanish delivery girl with tight miniskirt delivering these shoes. cuz i mean "DAMN" good luck to the rest of your guys.

Back
Top Bottom