*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

Everytime I login to jumpman23.com all I see is the stealths. >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
How do you get to the 4's????
Does logging in with your nike.com login make a difference????

Add me to the list of getting these. The whole experience sucked period, but hey, I got what I wanted.
tongue.gif

Keep trying, hopefully you can all get yours too. I don't know if it's true or not that 9-10.5 is sold out, but there should be plenty of them to go around.

One thing for sure, thumbs down to JB for this online fiasco...
tired.gif

--Michael

2hrs and 45minutes i get through at 10:45 place my order and im done :smile:
smile.gif

size 11-11.5 DS
II's black/black
IV's cool grey
XI's black/red

Not able to order mine just because i got a European Billing Address..... 0]
alien.gif

Thanks Nike.... >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

Hope PYS gonna have them soon....

Good luck to everyone who not got them yet, be patient....

Quote:
* Saving order o79964789 failed because doing so would result in data being overwritten

anybody that got this message did your order go through?

EDIT: i just checked my bank account, and it shows the oney was taken out, but also on the checkout page i got an error message that said sorry we cannot process your order and further attempts to do so may result in funds being held, so maybe my order went through and ill get a confirmation
Exit 2PAC Enter Makaveli
-Makaveli Lives-

NaufalWaffle,

Do NOT refresh that page. Instead, open up another broswer and login again. That way you double your chances.

^^^^
the link will just take you to the waiting page so it wont matter....

[/b]​

I CAN ACCEPT FAILURE...

:nerd:
nerd.gif

you know the rest!!!!!

I just got my confirmation by e-mail. :pimp:
pimp.gif

I'm now playing "Real American" on repeat for some reason. THIS is what I feel like right now:

hulkhogan.jpg

Soy'ooz neroosh'imi resp'ooblik svob'odnikh
Splot'ila nav'eki vel'ikaia Rus
Da zdr'avstvooyet sozdanni voley nar'odov
Yed'ini mog'oochi Sov'etski Soy'ooz

Chill out ya'll...JB knows how many members of the site there are so wouldn't you think they would make enough shoes for all the members? With the Nubucks we waited for days but eventually most people were able to get em...I'm frustrated too but it goes like this sometimes when dealin with servers and this many people tryin to log on at once...

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

Can someone tell me where to go. like the guy above i log on and i only see stealths were do i go to or these IV's PLEASE HELP

Quote:
* Saving order o79964789 failed because doing so would result in data being overwritten

anybody that got this message did your order go through?

mine went through...after getting that message
[/center]
now with pics by the notorious 12AM​

^^^
you'll most likely just get the waiting page BUT The url to go to is jumpman23.com/retro4
Exit 2PAC Enter Makaveli
-Makaveli Lives-

Just ordered my pair after 2 hours and 50 minutes. I was about to give up but i went to the iss website because nters did not have no information....and this guy gave us the direct link and it took 2 minutes.

if you keep getting the 60 seconds links you're at the wrong place go to the solecollector website they have the link.

if you have a mac dont use explorer use safari....because when i used explorer i got an error at checkout.....

and you could only order 1 pair because i tried ordering 2 but it tells you to enter a new username...

Back
Top Bottom