*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

^Or you can help some of us out and post a link maybe...... :\
ohwell.gif

Quote:
should i buy another pair to resell on eBay?
Dude. You have a black card.

The hell are you doing reselling a pair of sneakers for a petty profit?
AIM: chiggafied
eBay: brooklynyc
e-mail: [email protected]
WANTED in 8.5 / 9: Blk/Cement III, Infrared VI, Dunk Bison SB, Dunk Aloha, UNKLES, AM 90 Bacon
FOR SALE:

Dammit!!! Every time i click the link in my email, it sends me to this stupid Maintinence page!! What do i do!!!!!????
"And Im a nike head, I wear chains that excite the feds"

Nas - Illmatic​

Well I guess its every man for themselves now. I am gonna try for one more hour, after that I am calling it a night. I might have to wait for the hype to die down which could be months from now and buy from a reseller.

shoefanatic4ever i got through but tha server seams down again >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
i did not just wait for tha post to load.
A new NT didicated to tha seven cities
Niketalk757
Co-creater/Moderator VA BEACH
MY GEAR

LOL ^ dude tryin to resell and people are workin there gongas off to get a pair, go ahead dude and be cool and fill ur pockets
i love xiii's

i will not rest until these Lasers are in my custody, no sleep tonight i damn sure not wasting my entire night for no reason these will be mine not matter what it takes. Eff that i am camping out on the computer tonight.
And i don't go to the club to pop bottles/i go to the club to find America's Next Top Model - Joe Buddens

got me some coffee, i'll be up all night. this was def. the shoe to resell, on ebay, cats sellin em for 400. :wow:
eek.gif
, i am mad at them for getting through and not me because i will actually wear them but i can't hate that profit they're makin.
wanted: Sz. 10 Cool Grey Air Flight 89' hit me up at [email protected]

i cant access jumpman23.com, i have a pair in my cart, i just cant get into the website, any ideas?
[/b]
[/b]​

I got to that accessing and refresh screen, but it keeps saying page cannot be displayed and i keep having to hit the back button. does this happen to anyone else? I've been waiting since 6:00 and now it's 9:03 and not once did i get through. this sucks.
BAY AREA:I'm looking for some Knick colorway penny's 9 or 9.5. I'll trade some Gray Lebron 2's sz.10 worn once with some b-grade glacier dunks DS sz.9.5. OR My retro black & chrome 2's 9.5 tried on with some gray air trainer 1's in a sz10....Email me [email protected]...

Got my size 10.5 after 3 hours and 3 mins.... I was so ready to give up and I was SOOOO dam heated i was ready to smash my computer. DON'T GIVE UP because their were alot of sizes left when i got mine

That auto refresh actually works. I got pissed at looking at the auto refresh screen so I laid down on my bed and watched TV after like 15, the music started playing I was in :pimp:
pimp.gif
but when I put my order thru, it went to an error page :rolleyes
eyes.gif
but after 3 and a half hours I got thru :pimp:
pimp.gif

[/b] Bay Area​

^^ yea me too im just tryin to cop 1 dont no y some people gotta get like 3 of them. i guess the site is still down cuz i get thru with the link other NT'ers gave so just about 4 hours now and still empty handed |I
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom