*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

to anyone getting the error at order page check your email. I kept refreshing at order page without checking email for almost 2 hours. checked my mail just now bought orders went through. got my two pairs. be patient guys you will get yours.

order #1 sz10.5

ORDER CONFIRMATION

May 15, 2005

Chris,

Thanks for ordering with us! Listed below is your confirmation number, a list of products you ordered, and your shipping information. Please save this email until you receive your order.

Your order number is: xxxxxxx
Shipment #1
Ship to: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp christopher xxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
san diego, CA 92126

Shipping Method:Two Day Air

Style &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Name
-----------------------------------------------------
RTROIV &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp JORDAN RETRO IV PACKAGE
WHITE/VARSITY RED-BLACK
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 1 @ $200.00 Each = $200.00

&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Product Subtotal = $200.00
Gift Packaging = $0.00
Shipping & Handling = $11.00
Sales Tax = $16.35
Grand Total: $227.35
Amount Charged to Credit Card: $227.35

order #2 sz11

ORDER CONFIRMATION

May 15, 2005

Chris,

Thanks for ordering with us! Listed below is your confirmation number, a list of products you ordered, and your shipping information. Please save this email until you receive your order.

Your order number is: xxxxxx
Shipment #1

Ship to: xxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
san diego, CA 92127

Shipping Method:Ground

Style Name
RTROIV JORDAN RETRO IV PACKAGE
WHITE/VARSITY RED-BLACK
1 @ $200.00 Each = $200.00

Product Subtotal = $200.00
Gift Packaging = $0.00
Shipping & Handling = $0.00
Sales Tax = $15.50

Grand Total: $215.50
Amount Charged to Credit Card: $215.50

finally. now I can sleep.

I just got 3 pairs and I can't get the page again for some reason. Someone please help me and give the link thats works. I need 2 more pairs.

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Just messing with yah...I was done with my order at 8:07. I had to wait 2 mins and was getting pissed off. You guys must be real mad. :lol:
laugh.gif

When we begin to hate someone for who they are, we really start to hate ourselves for who we are not....

I was waitin hella for these. Refreshed the main page at 6:59 (CST) [4.59 pst], and it said avaiable now! SO i clicked, then a msg about login in came up, some wierd one, but i already was loged in. So then it froze for a good 7 minutes or so till i finally got back in to jm23.com, then was in the waiting line for about 10 mins and froze after that... 40 mins later at 7:40, I finally got it, and then the selections were all there to be made. Size said "undefined" for all, so i picked it, picked hat and shirt. Couldn't go foward, so they had a couple menu stuff, went back and went to the size selection again. This time is was there!!! Picked my size and all that, and continue. I saw it was going to an add to cart thing, then it froze, so i waited and wiated, and nothing. Closed window and tried to keep going back to where you pick the stuff, and kept trying to go in my cart cuz it said 1 in cart, but the site was messed up over and over, and couldnt do anything until 3.5 hours later at 10:30 where i finally got into my shopping cart, and what u know, nothing was there when it said 1, so I clicked back, and it still said one, this time i tried to click cart again, and on the bottom, i saw Jordan IV package, and was like O_O, checked out, got confirmation! Was soo frustrated cuz i even used a friends CC cuz my money is in my savings, but yeah... it was Wack of 3.5 hours lost, not really worth it but i never give up, just taht kinda person, esp for J's. Im not excited, but then again I am. It better be the best quality, rofl. They should give a coupon for something.
http://profiles.myspace.com/users/6219505

Can't be in this world alone, the game needs me.

all i've been gettin is the site maintenance message
tired.gif

i'm not cocky, i'm just confident.
c aAa HhL v i Nn

i've gone thru the checkout and got my confirm #, but i still havent recieve my confirmation email. if you dont recieve a email does that mean you didnt get a pair?

Damn i really hate JB. Got home from workin a 12 hr shift (damn double-header) only to get the waiting page. After waiting for lil over a hour the servers just crashes and i have no idea when they'll be back up. I gotta be back down there at 10 tomorrow morning so i'll be going to sleep soon. Man i really hate this online exclusive stuff >:
mad.gif

[/b]​

yo when the server gges down and your in the middle of a certain page do u just wait till tihe server comes back up and it will pick up from there or do u gotta start all over, czu i was waiting for liket he 5th time fin that stupid page that makes u wait and all of a sudden it stopped loading every 60 seconds and then it went back to the page that u get linked to from the emial i was like wtf this happened earlier to my boy and he just started all over again and he got lucky and it went through, unlike me who got herbed by macromedia flash player problem. anyway does anybody know if i should just wait it out while the server is down or start all over when the server is back up.

Im pissed that nike has these shoes limited and I cannot get into the site.

They should have made 250,000 pairs and sold them for 100 bux.

That way we could all buy two and be happy.

-marshall

Quote:
i've gone thru the checkout and got my confirm #, but i still havent recieve my confirmation email.

atleast you got a # they took my money out of my account and didnt give me crap, so i call the cust. # and they lady is rude as hell i explain to her the situation, she cuts me off in mid sentence and says the call center closes at 10 we wont know anything until the morning call back then thank you *CLICK* >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
, its at the point now i dont even want the shoes i just want the money back in my account so i can go buy some knicks penny 1s :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
to JBs call center and website

p.s. i even missed the de la hoya/wright fight that i paid half on for something that i probably wont even get, can somebody tell me w ho won
Exit 2PAC Enter Makaveli
-Makaveli Lives-

everyone just needs to be patient. just keep trying and you will get through. how many servers can take this amount of hits all at once?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ORDER CONFIRMATION

May 15, 2005

Your order number is: o79------

Shipment #1

Ship to: -------- ----------
-----------------------
----------------------------

Shipping Method:Ground

Style Name
RTROIV JORDAN RETRO IV PACKAGE
WHITE/VARSITY RED-BLACK
1 @ $200.00 Each = $200.00

Product Subtotal = $200.00
Gift Packaging = $0.00
Shipping & Handling = $0.00
Sales Tax = $15.50

Grand Total: $215.50
Amount Charged to Credit Card: $215.50

i think i quit. im gonna take a shower. try once more when i get out. if no luck after 5 minz of trying .. i will just call it a night and go to bed. i will never do this again. what a waste of time.
Im Great Letz Face It yOu Cant Compare..
KOUDIE tHE GREAT ...

Back
Top Bottom