*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

As stated earlier, there are still FSR because when everyone was trying to order earlier the site crashed and no one was able to order, except for a few that was able to get through before the site crashed. Now that the site is fixed, all the sizes available earlier is still available.
====================================
E-mail: [email protected]
"I don't think about the future, it comes soon enough."

nyckollector.....True...but do u think Nike would turn down MONEY...lol...i doubt it...but if the sizes dont start selling out SOON...then one of two things...ppl have stopped tring to order them...or there limited...to abt 100,000 pairs...lol
****IN CASE OF RAPTURE TAKE CARE OF MY J'S*****

yo guys... i went on to niketown.com... and i checked my order... and it says pending... how long does it stay pending? can anyone shed some light? :nerd:
nerd.gif
.. thanks.

Hopefully my order just went through...Been trying since 9:30 pm..

Edit: Thanks to all the people who posted links.. :pimp:
pimp.gif

* Saving order o79983779 failed because doing so would result in data being overwritten

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO...ANY1 GET THIS????
LookinFor:Size9.5-10
Blk/Red xi's
Spacejams
black V's
VII's Frenchies

Just cuz I would LIKE to order another one....multiple orders under the same account will result in BOTH orders getting deleted, or just one of them???

hopefully all the collectors and true jordan fans get a pair, and not the resellers...i was gonna get a 2nd pair but i decided not to...but i might have to start saving for the defining moments package..cuz im getting 2 packages of those.... :wow:
eek.gif

****IN CASE OF RAPTURE TAKE CARE OF MY J'S*****

will see who gets there shoes this week cause i know a lot of people are going to be madd this week.....

don't get happy cause you place your order. when you receive your shoes then you could relax...

If you get that overwritten crap fellas, just click on "place order" again and it should go through and give you a confirm #

Good looks on the link. Was able to get thru again, I'm happy at this point that my order went thru at 3am. I was thinking I was gonna have to sit here all night. Good luck to all those who are still waiting...I think there will be enough to satisfy us all.

Quote:
* Saving order o79983779 failed because doing so would result in data being overwritten

Just hit Place My Order again...it happened with both my orders...and after clicking again...order went thru.
BrOOklyn Ac..Never Went To Class but We Classy

It would say its pending until it is shipped. For the steels, it took about 5 days before it shipped. I picked ground shipping though so it usually takes that long if not longer.
====================================
E-mail: [email protected]
"I don't think about the future, it comes soon enough."

Am I the only person who hasn't had any luck? I've been trying to cop since 5pm. It's now passed 12. :lol:
laugh.gif
I suck at life.
Yo Money, It's Gotta Be The Shoes!!!

[/b]​

some crazy ish! i got my pair at about 8 20 ish EST......so damn happy..... ^.^ keep trying im sure you guys can get yours.....and im sure they aren't as "limited" as you think they are......cause i bought 4 pairs of ALTITUDES when they came out......limited my ***.....hahahhaa. good luck guys! don't lose hope!

Quote:
Thank God for Niketalk!
^ couldnt have said it better, Just got my pair so i'm eeazee. Good luck to all. Remember the key is Persistance! And lets all pray that they arent selling shoes that they dont have.

Yo that login link worked!!!!!!!!! :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
God Please send them to me..................... :\
ohwell.gif

[/center]

Ive been on the place order page 6 seperate times and everytime ive had saving order 07.......I keep hitting refresh and it doesnt go through anyone got suggestions??? thanks.

Back
Top Bottom