*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

Got my pair a at 1:33AM ... what a pain in the ***. Seriously.

About the only positive thing about this is seeing this many people excited about some Jordans again. Limited/GR/Whatever, it's good to see the Retro forum dead and the JB forum alive and kicking with locked posts out the whazoo of people who can't keep it in this thread. :lol:
laugh.gif

Good luck guys.

babydill.

Restoring order to the Shoe
Game​
http://fakepolice.com
Expect
the Unexpected​

all i can say is that i logged on right now at 1:30am sunday after tryin for 2 hours at 5pm earlier, gave up, went to dinner and a movie...
came home, got on and ordered mine like no one was on the internet at all. checked my email and order confirmation was sittin there smilin at me.

hope its not a dead email becuz its way passed 5pm and they were suppose to be "sold out in minutes" but didnt fix their inventory

thanks to SAFARI. the hell with firefox and i.e. they left most of us hanging - have you hugged your MAC today??? hehe

keep tryin ya'll

-jayROME29

Shawty, Real Talk...I swear i've put my size for everything in at least NINE times, but keep gettin set up 4 the okey-doke!!!! Any help would be appreciated...If I hear that Drum riff on the site 1 more time, i'm jumpin off tha balcony!!!!

after going through all this mess, i just wanna see the screensavers and wallpapers. i never took the time to check it out while purchasing. does anyone have them downloaded?
[/b] |

I just got mine after trying for a few hours then getting up after sleeping for a few hours. Wasn't sure if I really want them but hell if I was not going to get them after all this. Sz 12 might be for sale for retail in a few days.

the link above still working great guyz. I got my shoes at 1am. Good luck to everyone. They still have many available sizes :D
happy.gif

2:20am....Size 10 ordered.
didn't even think I was going to buy these...
but NT is a B sometimes...

[/b]​
[/b][/url]​

are we really going to to get these shoes or will we get and email in two days saying the system failed. Is there any sizes not available

i was able to get in around 10pm pacific time and ordered a size 10. i was able to get in for 2 other people cause they couldnt get and ordered a size 7 and 11.5 for them with their ID. also sent the link to one of my friends who was able to get through and he ordered a size 10.5, after that, no one i know got in. good luck everyone

I got my pair but I tried to get in one more time and got to a screen that said something like

"this exclusive offer has ended."

it was a hectic day and night. i left early a free Busta Rhymes concert at UC Riverside so i can log in right at 5 pm pst. the server crashed right then and i thought i had missed out of my pair. after 2 and a half hours of refreshing and harassing nike's costumer service phone number, i finally get a working link from ISS (mad thanks to whoever posted that link on ISS). so i get my size and im very happy.

later i get greedy and decide to get another pair. i try a couple more times only to give up after jumpman23 crashes for a 3rd time. i check back later after having dinner and going swimming and the site was up again. i easily get another pair and in my size. the thing is you need a different login and a different credit card with a different billing and mailing address.

good luck to everyone trying to get theirs. all i can say is keep trying cuz it doesnt seem to be that limited, hasnt sold out yet.

good luck and peace out, i can finally get some rest after a crazy day.

<--- i stole this avatar. thanks to whoever made it

Barely woke up, check niketalk 2 see how peeps r doin with the laser IV, man 51 pages, can't believe it. Some of u NTers r troopers, I'm glad 2 head that after hours of trying people r starting 2 get them and that there sizes r still available. I was lucky, I was able 2 order five pairs from my computer in total for friends cause they couldn't get thru. Anywayz, here's a tip for peeps out there that r still having trouble. Use the links that NT has provided, keep clicking them until u get thru and if u have a firewall, make sure 2 set it 2 allow all traffic or disable it somehow. Hope, this helps and for NTers that still haven't got lucky enought 2 cop a pair yet, keep at it. U gone this far, no need 2 turn back now. Good Nite.

Well i got in agian and it looks like they are adjusting thier size runs, so everything looks good........it was really cool to see everyone work together on this......................ISS pshhhh :rolleyes
eyes.gif

NT is were its at!!!!!!!!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif

hit me up!!! [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom