*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

nilly787 - don't cyber cafes have computers????
if you can, get ur @ss to a Apple store. They usually have machines available and you can use one of those to order!

Quote:
i just ordered another pair for someone else im LEGIT holla at me on AIM MoneyMo41 give my # we talk business

Let the raping begin! :lol:
laugh.gif

USMC 22nd MEU wearing J's since '88

AllRedJs, use one of the Login link. Once you get in, if it doesnt log in for you, press back, or paste the link again till you get to log in. Once you are in it will give you the 1985-2005 screen, click enter at the bottom of the message. Go through the steps, once you get to the end to confirm your order, if it gives you anything other than the confirmation page (where you put in your name and address) press back. Keep doing it and it will work. If you get the order and all your info in and it says it cant process the order, keep clicking on process order till it works.

Ive been able to get all the way through on all the steps on virtually my first or second try everytime, so I ordered a pair for one of my boys with his Log in and cc info, so dont give up!

devil.gif

i really doubt nike is going to cancel orders...its too much trouble..the site should have been set up to not allow multiple orders on same credit cards, address, etc if anything..

DaHustleMan914:
Jus Spoke With A Niketown Rep:
He told me that if i were to make more than 1 order with the same credit card that Nike will cancell all of them so if you want more than 1 you better used different cards.
A rep from a Niketown store? Or did you call the number on the website?

Which number did you call?

Just curious.

happy.gif

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(Chick Hearn page from nba.com) I grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, KINGS, GALAXY).​

just spoke to a rep. shipping is gonna be FOREVER!!! he said they had to package everything , process the order then ship >:
mad.gif
he said i should get it the following week NOT next week. and i chose two day air.
Harlem plays the best ball in the country

You know the sad thing is that the reason for rape prices is because people hype them up soooooo much and soooo many people want them and there are soooooo much less pairs to go around than people want. Therefore RAPE.

But I got mine and one for my boy. So if anyone looking for a size 11.5 and wants to pay $400 hit me up hahahaha j/k :rofl:
roll.gif

For Sale: Nike Air Raid DS size 11.5 Email me I HAVE PICS!
ezinbox me

Quote:
i ordered around 11:00 last night.it said my order went through and they took money.but still no confirmation email. should i be worried???
Go to niketown.com and log in to your account and check your purchase history. If your IV purchase is there, and is PENDING, then you should be fine...

I used my own info for one pair. Then my friend logged, he has a jumpman id, we ordered his pair to ship to hime under his info. Then I paid because with my card cause he does not have a credit card. Then he paid me cash. They better not cancel because of that. They just said one per id, and thats what we did. Not everyone believes in/has a credit card.

Got my pair yesterday around 5:25PM on Saturday. I guess I was lucky to even get through because I know a bunch of my friends weren't able to get their pair. I just kept persisting, refreshing screens, resubmitting, etc. Can't wait to get my pair....

WOW ... this is CRAZY. I just got a chance to log onto Niketalk and I had no idea people were having this many problems. I placed my orders last night with absolutely no hassle. I only had to refresh 4 times on my 3 orders.

Thank God I decided to hit up the library to place my orders ... internet is crazy fast there.

I got DOUBLE BLESSED this weekend. Daughter was born Friday at 11:16am .... was able to get the J's with no hassle ... and wifey is already feeling better with no spinal headache from the c-section.

Good luck to all the NT'ers still trying to secure a pair.

PEACE
NT Refs & Counting: Raflame, Teacher25, Sik Wit It, Litohustla23, NYDunkhead, wc mentality, mistykal5, penny1320, Wooho, ballaboy88, superblyTRIFE, jua17oi3, Itotheim, darkdaysahead, mpharmboy, blackperl, kickme2985, H8DAGAM3NTDAPIMP, hediondo19, foostyle, denied3smplwdS, HOVKId, JizzL, Ballin4life1, retrosneakerz23, SoundbOmbing, FinesseSosa, Sik the Sequel, DZ, MJTEAM, superflyinchopstickninja, white23chocolate, odiggidy, cldriva, thejmansmc23, croatianstyle, eyes of hazel

"I use to hustle for Jordan kicks, now I do it for a brick ...." - Cormega

I got in and looks like 9-11 are sold out. Sizes 7-8.5 and 11.5-17 are still available. Just a heads up.

There not going to cancel orders. I have never seen them do it. I ordered 3 pairs of the XX at the same time with the same cc didn't get canceled. NDC wants your money. BELIEVE THAT!
They shootin! Aw made you look. Now you slave to a page in my rhyme book!

I checked my CC accounts and both have money taken out $420 each. They better not cancel my orders. I think it'll go thru as long as u have different accounts! And u rite, they wont waste time canceling orders. Cuz then they'd have to post them up again!

CONGRATS VA380!

<---- the ultimate jaw/neck-breaker of this decade: KOBE BRYANT!(just look at the youngans' face)

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not deserve

anyone need or WANT Gmail??
send me your request to [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom