*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

Quote:
I really want to know who came up with making this online exclusive run on flash. Did they not know that there would be thousands upon thousands of people trying to access the same page at the same time. Why not HTML. I guess JB wants to make it hard for us. It must get them off or something, if it's not that then they must have had monkeys and squirrels running this online exclusive.

i truly think that it's all a marketing ploy... pretty ingenious if you think about it. Prior to yesterday, I'm sure that there were many people on the fence in regards to whether or not to purchase the package. Either they didn't fully buy into the hype, or they just didn't want to go through the hassle. This is how I personally felt about them. Then 8:00 EST rolls around and as expected - WEBSITE OVERLOAD to the billionth degree. This creates a sense of desperation, adding fuel to the hype. The undecided are now more inclined to purchase the kicks. After shelling out 2 bills for them, they now feel that they were justified in their spontaneous purchase and the otherwise possible sense of regret is vanquished.

You mean to tell me that a billion dollar company cannot foresee a potential server overload and provide the necessary tools to prevent this? cmon now...

touche JB, touche

ok for those of you that cant get it.

i can tell you step by step. just hot me up on aim.

aim name is nike1of1

yeah i got through and everything was workin with ease... all i did was a little prayer askin for help and it worked hah.. might sound stupid but it did work.. i went through everything then when i reviewed my order.. it said that my credit card had no money on it!!.. how corny is that... no money on my credit card.. what bad luck.. but im still on the site tryna order it and tryna find somebody with a credit card.. but it should work for those of you who are still tryna get in

i was just told that there will be a 5 day hold on most orders just so nike dont eff up on shipping the wrong sizes and what not
laugh.gif

------------------
AOL: earlxclusiv
[email protected]

Quote:
You just described my situation. I saw all the trouble people were going through and I got through with ease. Once I got through it was like "I have to order them now, I mean come on, I got through!" I just got got by JB. I must say, that was very smart on JB's part.
I'm telling you man... those JB marketing execs - geniuses they are!

over 13 Hours str8 then a nap and back at it .... yet no laser iv's for me. this is bs. every time i got on it seemed like it took years to load that flash movie, and it would always freeze up. i cant believe it...ive been in the game a long time and never this..
anyone (especially VA nktr's) with multiple pairs who wants to help out an og with a size 9.5-10.5 holla at me [email protected]
aim: spclkase

Anybody going to cop these? :rofl:
roll.gif

I can't wait to see my new babies...Of course, I will have to wait until JB gets around to shipping them. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

i ordered last night about 2 hours after they went on sale and mine still says pending. im just glad i got a pair, i think i might trade these for stealths or something though if the laser looks terrible in person.

another pointer:

JB spent very little to nothing in marketing these... as NT is one well-oiled HYPE machine. It's no wonder they make bank time after time.

Attn: shoefanatic4ever, please stop posting that same damn phrase, thats the 3rd time ive read it in different places.

ATTN: NIKETALKERS,

I HAVE MANY REFS THAT ARE AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW ON AIM, I got through and am waiting at the billing and shipping screen...I am willing to get anyone a pair please just hit me up on aim at Retrokidd06 i took a picture of my sn for proof, holla at me quick!!!

nomadstud.....

You took the words right out of my mouth.....Nike hasnt come this far by making foolish mistakes. This was all a clever ploy to create the 78+ pages of mass histeria that we see and read here.

I'm pretty sure that eash time those servers were "down" the amount of people trying to buy rose. Knowing that they do track the traffice to their sites, they were easily able to see how many people were actually trying to buy these. Now with that said, NIKE being the billion dollar company that they are, would never let a server "crash", they are just giving you the impression that more people want these shoes than there actually is. .....blah blah blah

:rofl:
roll.gif

NIKE 1 - US 0

"Never Trust Anything That Bleeds For Seven Days And Lives"
AIM: Pookiemansmp
Email: [email protected]

Quote:
Just got 3 pairs...does anyone know that they will void the others?

I was told by the rep I spoke with...ONLY orders made with the SAME login will be cancelled.

Shipping address and Billing Method DO NOT Matter.
BrOOklyn Ac..Never Went To Class but We Classy

Back
Top Bottom