*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

I saw this and thought it was hilarious. A seller on E-Bay, has an auction for an "exclusive" link to get the AJ IV package. He claims he is the only person to have this particular link. By the way, he is selling the "exclusive" link for $5 to any moron willing to go for that BS. Lata!

finally got a pair, but not my size. Damn size 12. So if anyone wants to trade a 12 for an 11 or even an 11.5. Let me know.

I have been calling for the last 4 hours, i cant get through. I just want to confirm my size HEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP

Just got my shipping confirmation and my tracking number.. :D
happy.gif

Don't give up people. I just ordered a 12 at 2:31 Mountain time. They have 7,7.5 then from 12 beyond. Anyone w/ a 9, 9.5 or a 10 hit me up at [email protected] for a trade.

If I can't find a trade looking to possibly sell for all those size 12's out there

Kinda funny how there are so many problems getting in, but THANKS to all who gave the links. If it wasn't for you guys I would still be empty handed. THANK YOU again!!!!!!!

i got a question. im looking on ebay and i see headshoes bidding on almost every laser package.....what the hell is wrong with this fool? It would have been easier had just got a bunch of seperate accounts, cards, and addresses.... unless hes shill bidding for others.. |I
tired.gif

For Trade or Sale: DS Olympic VII retro size 12: Looking To Trade For DS X Retro Steey Greys size 12 or 12.5 ezinbox me or email me [email protected]

YES I GOT MY SHIPPING CONFRIMATION!!!

I ordered 2 under the same login and just read that thing that LA mod wrote and was freaking getting mad worried. Atleast I know I will get one in my size. UPS tracking means it was shipped? I was one of those first to order. My order was done by 8:07 est. Hope I get the second.
When we begin to hate someone for who they are, we really start to hate ourselves for who we are not....

Quote:
I saw this and thought it was hilarious. A seller on E-Bay, has an auction for an "exclusive" link to get the AJ IV package. He claims he is the only person to have this particular link. By the way, he is selling the "exclusive" link for $5 to any moron willing to go for that BS. Lata!

You have to remember, each JB member got an email for these with their own link per person. That guys prolly just using his own link, which would prolly go straight to the login page for the IV's.

Quote:
Yeah me three! i ordered 11.5's just on the strength of just havin' collateral. Anybody with multiples willing to trade an 11 for my 11.5?

I'm thinking about it. I have CG IV's in a 11 they were a bit snug if these are also snug i'll def trade for a 11.5 so keep that in mind, let me wait to recieve them.

They never tell me n0,the m0st they say is n0t here

i was stukk waiting 3hours+ until this dude gave me a link on nt and i kopped me a pair and one for my homie
I WONT HAVE MONEY FOR THE LAZERS 4S. WUT SHOULD I DO
Email: [email protected]
AIM: igotmjsthatudont

yeah i got my pair at 9:45 this morning but i havent recieved any confirmation email. Did anyone else have this problem?

So those who used Gorund Shipping, we should be receiving them AFTER the 19th?? I need em asap, man I shoulds chose next day shipping but I'm cheap lol. This was an adventure, kinda makes me appreciate the whole experience though, it was bitter sweet.
My mama say "tuck ya chain son they'll take it"
I hit her with one of them stale faces..like
I'll be damned mama they know who I am mama
I'm still ya little boy but to them I'm the man mama
-Weezy

DAMN!!!!!! I just barely got threw and put in a order! I had to get a size 12 instead of a 11 but I don't care I will take a size larger.All that stress and anger is starting to cool down now. I also got a e-mail from Nike saying it was a receipt, does anybody know if thats the conformation e-mail everybody is talking about??? I hope I get these.

i don't know if this has been answered but there is like a special commemorative shoe box for these? like a jordan box with laser etched on it?

Quote:
You have to remember, each JB member got an email for these with their own link per person. That guys prolly just using his own link, which would prolly go straight to the login page for the IV's.
Nope. That link generates random access to their different servers. No such thing as one link per person, that would be too many. Clicking on that link will just redirect you to the queue, and wait in an virtual line. But I found out a way to skip the line without waiting for it to refresh (and I'm sure plenty of ppl know how to by now).

YEESSS I just confirmed my 9.5. I was told that it would be shipped tommorow mourning which means i should recieved it tues since i paid overnight.

Quote:
Nope. That link generates random access to their different servers. No such thing as one link per person, that would be too many. Clicking on that link will just redirect you to the queue, and wait in an virtual line. But I found out a way to skip the line without waiting for it to refresh (and I'm sure plenty of ppl know how to by now).

Then why are people able to click on those special links that are long and able to get right in? And if you just go to the regular link from JB it takes forever.

Quote:
To everyone asking for trades, I don't think anyone is willing to trade with you. That's because if they ordered before you and wanted your size, they would have gotten that size. If you were able to order your size, then the people before you could have also.

If they ordered after you, then they wouldn't have the size you want. Because if that certain size was sold out when you ordered, it would be sold out for everyone else after you.

FINALLY! Very well said..
Someone who understands this simple concept..
For all th guys whos asking for trades..really ..take some of the common sense and think about it..

man 84 pages wow... my story was real simple. went to a bbq on the beach all day came home around 11pm pst. my boy who didnt go told me about all the server problems so i just said forget it. woke up at 11am tried again and got my size 14 no problem. im real glad i did not sit at home and wait all day for some shoes. also glad that size 14 is not popular

Quote:
But I found out a way to skip the line without waiting for it to refresh (and I'm sure plenty of ppl know how to by now).

Come on, homie. You can't post that and not share this info. How do you "skip the line"? You can post the answer for a just a few minutes, then delete the message so not everyone sees it.

Quote:
Anyone needing a size 7, 7.5, 12-18 go to the link on page 29 of this post and it will take you directly to the purchase page. LATA!!!

Not working for me.

Anyone needing a size 7, 7.5, 12-18 go to the link on page 29 of this post and it will take you directly to the purchase page. LATA!!!

LOL i told yall to keep tryin when i got mine at 11 and madddd poeple gave up by then, this whole laser iv thing is crazy, all for a shoe
i love xiii's

Back
Top Bottom