*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

Hey I just got my shipping confirmation with ups tracking # today in my email account.So my shoes should arrive to me by friday or saturday.I selected normal ups ground service.Cant wait now after I saw those pics posted early.

Quote:
WTF.... WHITE HAT?? The jumpman aint even clear red on the back, AND MOST OF ALL DID NE1 NOTICE THE BLACK LINE ISNT ON THE MIDSOLE??????

:lol:
laugh.gif

Like i said back on page 116

Quote:

then we gonna see people complaining about the "bad quality" .

:lol:
laugh.gif

USMC 22nd MEU wearing J's since '88

Yes!! no black line on the midsole. I never like that.

I wish they could've gave us a special edition box or something different.

cant wait

FLIGHT23AIR****​

Oh my God... here we go...

I love how "I can't wait to get these!!!" quickly turns into "The quality sucks" and "They're not like they are in the pictures."

This is what happens when the hype beast works it's magic!
laugh.gif

SephirothXII... you were right, but would agree, how are they going to send us something totaly different then what was advertised. I mean the hat is the total opposite color than what it is supposed to be.

i got two pairs on the same account...i called two nights ago to cancel one of them and i talked to one of the reps today and they said that both are gonna come thru...
GIVE ME YOUR BEAT JORDANS SIZE 8.5-10
aim - ralfnotralph
email - [email protected]
ebay - ralfnotralph

Thanks Kadoma!
I didn't get a chance to run home at lunch, but mine have been sitting there since 9 this morning.

Personally, I would have liked it if they kept the black line around the heel. It creates a little more definition between the midsole/sole, and anybody that owns a pair of IV's can back me up, that's the part that gets dirty quickest/easiest, and is next to impossible to clean/keep clean.

Oh well, mine will be rocked to death with pride!! :D
happy.gif

Can't wait to get home!!

peace,
J

PS, It would appear that the Jumpman on the back matches the lace locks, therefore an o.k. switch. If they had left it jewel/chrome/whatever, everyone would be complaining that the Jumpman didn't match the lace locks. JB just can't win with some of us!!

So was there a big surprise that came with the package? Theres been talks of two big surprises about this package before it released, anybody have any idea what that could be?
Thanks for the pics, I'm hoping to get mine today too.
====================================
E-mail: [email protected]
"I don't think about the future, it comes soon enough."

All pics have been uploaded to page 122 now. Enjoy Them!!!
DIRTY Member #US 11 aka The O.D.B.[/b]
T-Mac!!![/b]
email: ebay: beverb95 (70+)[/b]
[/b]​

Thanks again Kadoma,
And I would like to add :wow:
eek.gif
at the leather. It looks to be REALLY nice quality. Man, I need to get home soon!

peace,
J

PS, BabyJ cleared up that the "surprise" didn't happen. It was supposed to be a price break.

Quote:
how are they going to send us something totaly different then what was advertised

Because is JB man, They always do crap like this to get people to buy.

I could care less about the hat, or the black line.

I got my two pairs, and I am happy. :D
happy.gif
There are people who didn't get anything, and i bet they would do anything to get a pair of these even if the hat is white and there is no black line.
USMC 22nd MEU wearing J's since '88

damn!!! bids for these laser craps are hitting 510 on ebay most of em hit over 300-350 :lol:
laugh.gif
resellers
TWO 3

^^^^^^
I don't know too much about fitted hats, but the hat pictured has a STRETCH fit sticker on it. Perhaps it has an adjustable strap at the back?
For SALE: DS AJ 13 Retro 'Flints' for $200 CDN. Size 10. EZInbox for more information.

Hat is not fitted. Its the Flex-Fit ones. I guess it's kindof better for me since I don't know my size for fitted hats. It's still kind of unbelievable that the printed retail price on the box is $110.
====================================
E-mail: [email protected]
"I don't think about the future, it comes soon enough."

I didnt even notice they used the old retro box. Which is cool, but makes me wonder how long ago these were produced. :nerd:
nerd.gif
I need to check the date, but Im a little busy right now.

The black hat did look tight, but the white hat is perfect just in time for Summer. I dont think the "lasering" on the hat embroidering really came out that well. But it does look like a better quality hat than the one that came with the nubucks.

The shirt is impressive. The "lasering" on it is really well done. It complements the shoes really well. I am happy with it.

The shoes look a little busy from far away, but have to be admired up close to truely appreciate their beauty.

Overall Im pretty happy with the package except for....

I dont mean to split hairs or sound ungrateful but....

(Price Tags on the items are the following; ) Shoes $110, Hat $28, Shirt $28, JB Telling you this is a package with a value of $240 ......PRICELESS!!!!......(Uh Oh, somebody made a boo boo on these price tags) .....
DIRTY Member #US 11 aka The O.D.B.[/b]
T-Mac!!![/b]
email: ebay: beverb95 (70+)[/b]
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom