*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

^ i want to see you go outside with them... thats not really UnDS :tongue:
tongue.gif

Check your Nike account. Go to the Website and login with your username.

I did not recieve an email for my pair but I checked the account and it shows as shipped.

Just got mine
Heard a knock @ my door and when i opened the door the UPS man was there wit a big white box
eek.gif

Im glad i got my laser IV's. they look
eek.gif
pimp.gif
in person!!

[/b]​

I ordered two pairs of the Laser IVs, with the same address, login name, credit card, same link, same everything. . .

And I have shipping confirmation for both of them !

For the few that have them already, Has anyone tried them on ? How is the fit ? I hope they dont run big...

cant wait to get my two pairs, just tracked it ups delivering 2 pacakges but had different tracking numbers....same time :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

I thought it was a black hat?? Oh well, I probably won't wear the hat anyways. Mine should be here tomorrow.
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."- George W. Bush

waNtEd: SpAcE JaM's SiZE 11

54ucuf

yeahthat.gif

this post has turned into "my account still says pending" one thousand times over.

to make it better, can we get detailed, close-up, quality pix of the hat and shirt?
He's gotten a lot stronger,'' Foyle said. ``I can feel it a lot in the post. I can feel he has something there."

Quote:
Just posted my size 11s on ebay and they sold in less than one hour at BIN $400.00 its insane.. I think my 9.5s will go nuts as some foreign bidders will bid big in the final day.
Resellers make me sick :x
sick.gif

Anybody else have a shipping address that was different from their billing address and had their order shipped? I guess a Nike rep is supposed to call to confirm...has anybody received a call???

Quote:
Anybody else have a shipping address that was different from their billing address and had their order shipped? I guess a Nike rep is supposed to call to confirm...has anybody received a call???

no call from the nike rep and i'll be receiving them tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom