*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

Got both Tracking #s. They will be here on Thursday :D
happy.gif

[/center]

Nike rep called me today because I have different addy's for shipping and billing. Confirmed the address with me and said that they are going to process and ship my order tomorrow. :wow:
eek.gif

finally got my shipping confirmation. I ordered at 10:30 pm on 5/14. i guess if you got ground shipping they looked past your order for awhile.

just got my confirmation....about frikkin time....i have talked to CC like 4 times already....
[/center]
now with pics by the notorious 12AM​

I never recieved my shipping ifo and my order still says pending. However, 15 minutes after I got off work, the brown truck pulls up to my door. Guess what he brings? The Air Jordan bundle pack. All I can say is BEAUTIFUL. To all those worried about their orders still saying pending, don't worry they may be on their way.
Shuggie Otis

How many of ya actually chased your UPS driver down... :lol:
laugh.gif
I couldn't freagin wait, so I got on the road and drove round till I saw a brown truck and lucky me they were on his truck... I must say these are PURE D FIRE!!! Very happy I decided to cop!!!

AirNimmo

all the pics are great. can't wait for my pair. i got my shipping confirmation when i got home..

Last edited:
me and my brother both got our pairs today, we both love em, its cool to see that each pair is tottaly unique too, as in no laser is the same on the same place on any two shoes
I had it laid out before you knew what the plan was...

Omar

just as i got home the UPS truck was pulling up behind me and when i got in and tore open the box :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
man these might be the greates retro J of all time and they are so well made man 11/10 on the scale pictures soon to come man they are just so :wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif