*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

how could you not tell one was 11.5 and one was 13? and also are people upset that the black line on the back midsole is gone? are you serious? that line made them look like really cheap variants and it was completely killing the shoe, now that it doesnt have it atleast it looks somewhat closer to the og. now on the black ones the black sole absolutely killed it hopefully they get smart and fix that as well!

just got mine from the ups man sz 13, their hot, way better in person than I thought, glad I decide to cop, the shirt and the hat are wack though :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Any nt wanna hook me up with a size 13 for normal price plus shipping since im gonna have to send my pair back for just a refund :\
ohwell.gif

Yes! I just got my e-mail tell me my size's 12's are on the way! UPS shipping though :rolleyes
eyes.gif
Come on now Nike, step it up and send them Priority.

Laser IV's < Shirt that came with the shoes

These still don't look right to me, I would pay retail for them if I had some extra cash just to wear them as everyday shoes but these really look like crap considering the price and the comotion caused about them.

Quote:
now that it doesnt have it atleast it looks somewhat closer to the og.

yea it does look closer to OG w/o the black line.which makes it even more :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LookinFor:Size9.5-10
Blk/Red xi's
Spacejams
black V's
VII's Frenchies

i may be late or somethin.. but whats up with the old boxes? i thought thease would have silver boxes like all the O5 retros
Looking For The Following In a 8.5 (DS-VNDS-NDS) :
...White/Gray/Black IV's...True Blue III's...
...Any V's...Any XI's...
...Or Any Other Jordans In a 8.5...
Get At [email protected] or IM: Psychox57

i used free ground shipping and still havent recieved my shippin comfirmation, is something wrong??
My mama say "tuck ya chain son they'll take it"
I hit her with one of them stale faces..like
I'll be damned mama they know who I am mama
I'm still ya little boy but to them I'm the man mama
-Weezy

Damn, 133 pages. This post is outrageous.

I used free ground shipping and I should be recieving my pair thursday. All these pictures have me really looking foward to my pair.
[/center]

Quote:
no bs but your kufi needs to be smacked, i now their your shoes and you can do whatever you want with them but that was soooooooooooo dumb what you did. Further more IV's are horrible to hoop in.
Did you read his post? :rofl:
roll.gif

Mine arrive tomorrow. I heard this from a nike rep,Is it true that the ones that had the next day shipping will have to wait a little longer like 8 days because they are trying to find out who ordered multiples & then they are going to sell those.
The Real Drrty Drrty
Member #7-Airgod
From NY to Broward cty 954!

^^^ Not true i order 2 pairs same everything got shipping for both pair 1 comes on thursday and 2nd pair Fri Rep said i got lucky..... :b
tongue.gif

Quote:
i used free ground shipping and still havent recieved my shippin comfirmation, is something wrong??

Just go to niketown.com and login to see what the status is.

My pairs were shipped and I didnt get a shipping email.
[/b]
</div><!-----
</div><!-----</div​

TAG YOUR PICS!

everybody needs to tag your pics because sooner or later your gonna see your pics on someone elses ebay auction...

PP30 has the JUICE!

Back
Top Bottom