*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

THE NIKE REPS are lying i ordered 6 pairs with the same account same billing same addresse and i received 1 today and all are shipped.......

i think if you have the same addresse and same billing they ship it out first.

I have a simple question, please dont verbal abuse me. When do the black laser IVs with red laces come out, and how and when should i apply to jumpman.com.
Sorry if someone already said it, but 132 pages is more than a magazine.
CRACKED LIKE COOKED FAT

I read in the earlier posts that the black lasers were scrapped and you should sign up right now. I've been a member for a few years and it still worked haha you just need to be a member that's all.

Anyone know about the Varsity red and Fire red deal?

yea...ppl...TAG YOUR PICS...shortly you wil see ur pics on ebay...just the way ppl are.
****IN CASE OF RAPTURE TAKE CARE OF MY J'S*****

I got my pair a couple of hours ago and it looks so much better in person. I'm going to be keeping it DS and wear it next year. I aslo got my steel X's with the IV's, then my girl got me an AJ shirt by surprise. it's definitely turning out to be a very good day for me.
====================================
E-mail: [email protected]
"I don't think about the future, it comes soon enough."

LIKE THE FEW POSTS B4......TAG YOUR PICS CUZ YOU'LL FIND YOUR PICS ON EBAY by some skeeza or fake seller! BTW, nice pics tho.

...patiently waiting... |I
tired.gif

Shipping Confirmation

May 17, 2005

Giovanni,

Good news! The following order from Nike.com has been shipped and is on it's way.

Your order number is: xxxxxxxxx

Your UPS tracking number(s) for this shipment is:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I got a size 11 that was the closest to a 10 that was available will i b alright or should i find someone to trade with?

whoaah!!!arrived home and see a big nike box at my room....LASER IV have arrived.....loving all d details on it :D
happy.gif
just waiting for my sister's pair...... :D
happy.gif

to everyone that has gotten their pair, how are the laser iv's? anything wrong with them like past retros? glue residue, creasing, etc?

Last edited:
happy.gif
wowwwzas I just got home and this post keeps blowin up! anyways nice pics everyone!!! just gotta wait a few days to get mine, which aren't my size but if anyone wants to trade let me know or else these will truly be just for show
tongue.gif

Lookin to trade my sz 10.5 laser iv package for a size 9 or 9.5. ezInbox me I'm a legit ebayer if that helps any.

5/15/2005 $216.50 Pending :\
ohwell.gif
.. JB likes to keep people on their toes , half of nt got theirs or a shipping comfirm but mines still pending , this is so weak. but when i get them it will be even better :D
happy.gif

F/t Size 10.5 ds jordan vi lows white/uni. blue .. email- [email protected]

Quote:
THE NIKE REPS are lying i ordered 6 pairs with the same account same billing same addresse and i received 1 today and all are shipped.......

:wow:
embarassed.gif
...I got a cancellation e-mail today. I also got a shipping e-mail for my other pair. I ordered 3 so i hope at least 2 come...
[/b]
[/b]

Quote:
I have one size 11.5 and one size 13, no wonder my toes were freakin bending back during the game.

How could you possibly go through a game not noticing that??
"And Im a nike head, I wear chains that excite the feds"

Nas - Illmatic​

Yeah i just spoke with a NIKETOWN REP and he said that for ground shipping you'll probaly get it next week...

tracking number will be send in a couple of days...

mines still pending........

i forgot to asked him why did it cost so much.....
240 package as stated but really it cost 170
could someone ask..????????????????????????????
***just to see what they would say*** :rofl:
roll.gif

conclusion: get the shoes by next week= breath of relief

oh yeah when i called he immetaily asked me "this is the laser 4 package huh?" hahha :rofl:
roll.gif

Mines r shipped already. They left from LOUISVILLE, KY, US, stop at HODGKINS, IL, US, now there heading home 2 poppa. They'll be here on friday, I used, the free ground shipping. All the pics, post so far r
pimp.gif

My order is still pending :<, I talked to a nike rep and they said its prolly because I ordered later in the evening instead of early when they were first put up. How is that my fault, the site crashed! Anyway I shoulda used next day air, but I'm cheap, I used ground, man I want my kicks this week, dude was sayin they should be here sometime early next week-mid next week WTF, this is wack. Of my order gets cancelled or something, nike is catching some hell.
My mama say "tuck ya chain son they'll take it"
I hit her with one of them stale faces..like
I'll be damned mama they know who I am mama
I'm still ya little boy but to them I'm the man mama
-Weezy

both of mine still pending >D
grin.gif

500th post :D
happy.gif

I buy what I like and I wear what I want
looking for jordans size 10-12
hit me up at [email protected] aim is qiversonkid3
refs superreggie,lovethexiv,friscopride, Uofoducks

yeah!!!!! :b
tongue.gif
i finally got my tracking number!!!! just rec'd it like a couple of hours ago... the other one's still pending though :\
ohwell.gif

T.G.I.F.-Thank God I'm Filipino

email: [email protected]
aim: b1g1236

Back
Top Bottom