*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

you think the pairs on ebay got high offerd so they canceled the remainder of the auction?
i'm like richard gere in rich young gear, the way i switch the pairs, they get one wear. - fab

I'd like to see more pics too. Keep them comming. :D
happy.gif

Just make sure to tag your pics, they will probably end up on eBay if you don't and somebody will steal them.

May 17, 2005 10:03 P.M. LOUISVILLE, KY, US ORIGIN SCAN

Does this mean there are definately being shipped?

Got mine today and they are :pimp:
pimp.gif

Highest quality of IV's I've seen since the OG's & ' 99 Retros !!!! Not 1 complaint here about them......So wish I got 2 pairs instead of my 1....OH WELL I was lucky enough to get my hands on these! Peace :evil:
devil.gif

I ordered 3 pairs. 1 Next day, 1 2nd Day and 1 Ground. They all shipped yesterday. So I come home expecting 1 box and there was 2 boxes waiting for me the Next Day and 2nd Day got here at the same time. Go figure. I should get my Ground one by Friday. I am in So Cal.

IF YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT BILLING/SHIPPING ADDRESS, YOUR ORDER MAY BE DELAYED.THEY ARE PROCESSING ALL THE SAME ADDRESS FOR BILLING/SHIPPING ORDERS FIRST, SO QUIT COMPLAINING.
One.
[email protected]
Aim-JunyiJai

i got mine in 1 day.....with 2-day shipping

i live in San Jose CA

^^^^ yep i got a call from NIKE to make sure I wanted to ship away from my billing address. Thats why my order is still pending...

Am I the only one who notices that due to the varying laser patterns....every ones pair of these kicks looks differnet? I think thats cool

yea the shoes get uniqueness from the laser, which is pretty coo. i just seen some pics of ppl who got them, and :wow:
eek.gif
they look way better in real life, or at least in those pics cuz mine won't arrive till friday. if i didn't need some new rims on my new car, i would keep to roc becuz they :pimp:
pimp.gif
. but i need new shoes for my car. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Quote:
Am I the only one who notices that due to the varying laser patterns....every ones pair of these kicks looks differnet? I think thats cool
someone already mentioned that earlier. But I am not surprised that you didn't notice since this post has 130+ pages :lol:
laugh.gif

I really cant wait for my pair to come hopefully by friday or sat.With these going for $400 plus right now on ebay I'm going to hold onto mine keep them DS and cop two pairs of the blk/red laser IV's when they drop.

^^^

Where's your proof buddy? Their still on the release date calendar listed as TBD.All it is rumors flying right now here on NT and ISS about the blk/red being scraped and not being released.

Back
Top Bottom