*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

My co-workers order a couple pairs for me.... I didn't think the couple pairs I ordered went thru but they did......
97065545.jpg

LOVETHEXIV I thought the same thing each shoe is differrent. I LUV II's and 1 of my shoes has the II on the toe.....SWEET!!!!!
97065548.jpg

for sale: DS retro steel X's size 12.5

Damn. My order still says it's pending.

My billing and shipping address were different but the number I provided usually never has anyone around to pick up the phone.

Will they cancel my order if they don't get a hold of someone to confirm the different ship to address?
AIM: chiggafied
eBay: brooklynyc
e-mail: [email protected]
WANTED in 8.5 / 9: Blk/Cement III, Infrared VI, Dunk Bison SB, Dunk Aloha, UNKLES, AM 90 Bacon
FOR SALE:

Just got my shipping confirm today :pimp:
pimp.gif

This is Army....sip some; Its only 40 proof, but it'll feel like one-fifty-one when I'm

Last time I was but the learner. Now I am

3 pairs...thats dopeness. if i hadn't remove all but 1 pair, i'd have 3 also. took the chance & it paid off. very nice indeed. :D
happy.gif

moc.liamg@666syawlaecid

Quote:
Mines r shipped already. They left from LOUISVILLE, KY, US, stop at HODGKINS, IL, US, now there heading home 2 poppa. They'll be here on friday, I used, the free ground shipping.
same for me, except I got 2 day air...even cats in Cali got theirs before us in IL >D
grin.gif

I'm trying yooouuu, I'm trying yooouuu...

Quote:
My billing and shipping address were different but the number I provided usually never has anyone around to pick up the phone.

Chiggafield call your cc company immediately and have them add your alternate shipping address to your account........

^ Well the thing is it wasn't my credit card. I had to use my friends credit card since my debit card kept receiving an error message.

Isn't there any other way where I can just call them up and confirm it by phone rather than get my friend to add the alternate address?

This sucks man.
AIM: chiggafied
eBay: brooklynyc
e-mail: [email protected]
WANTED in 8.5 / 9: Blk/Cement III, Infrared VI, Dunk Bison SB, Dunk Aloha, UNKLES, AM 90 Bacon
FOR SALE:

Chiggafeld , in situations like this, they like to call personally to confirm that the purchase was made by the person holding that cc account. But each company is different, you could give it a try and call or have your friend temporarily add the alternate addy...

iSignTheChecks....

DAMN!!!
Why I LOVEtheXIV: Cause they're friggin sweet
SAINT JOSEPH'S UNIVERSITY CLASS OF 2004 HOLLA!
[email protected] or AIM EddieMack11
345 Jordans and counting...Waiting for multiple

- glad to see after all the commotion it seems everything turned out fine, but now i see the final product i dont feel bad for passing on this one.
- on some pics the lasering looked black, which would of made the shoes at least bearable to me, but that brown is :x
sick.gif
- it always made sense to me to have the lasering match the shoe in some way, like on the blacks. oh, well, i hope the news of the blacks being scrapped wasnt true.
- but good pick-up guys.

Just Got My IVs....Lasering is awesome. It seems like they really used good leather. Was suprised about the Box (when I looked at the tag, it said "suggested retail $110). I am not sure what that is all about.

Back
Top Bottom