*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

Just picked mine up from ups since I wasn't here when they delivered them. Pics up later...
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."- George W. Bush

waNtEd: SpAcE JaM's SiZE 11

Mann, that was quickkkkkkk :wow:
eek.gif
" My name is QUiN KiCKS, not Queenkickz! "

While the shoes are still up, I suggest you grab the screensaver, it's pretty cool.

BTW: When I try to order another pair, it says that they're sold out.
[table][tr][td]

Nickthestick91
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Nickthestick91
[/td][td]AIM[/td][td]E-Mail Me[/td][/tr][/table]​

mine is pending dammit. ordered on the 14th too and they still haventcharged my card either.... what can i do? oh well..

my order is still pending, WTF? man this ish is wack. >:
mad.gif

My mama say "tuck ya chain son they'll take it"
I hit her with one of them stale faces..like
I'll be damned mama they know who I am mama
I'm still ya little boy but to them I'm the man mama
-Weezy

size 7 and 14+ still available. with hate size s/m and shirts XXL only. if you go to the site and it still shows FSR in everything, you can only order what I listed above to get your order through. Damn, that was fast...

2 of my orders got cancelled today........ the rep told me i got lucky and today they found out......anyway i still have 3 shipped and 2 i already receive and sold..............

^^^ get ur order number and then go to niketown.com and log in to ur account (jumpman23) and go to purchase history...OR you can just call, its waay easier
LookinFor:Size9.5-10
Blk/Red xi's
Spacejams
black V's
VII's Frenchies

Just got my shipping confirmation and tracking number. Talked to UPS rep, they said that my package has not been scaned yet. Will be scanned thursday moring, and should get them Friday. I can't wait, will post as soon as they are in my hand.

Yo are they sold out or what?I see FSR but when you put BUY it says sold out.Help me out,I don't even have 1 pair like you guys.Please.What do I do?
REPPING THE "CHEAP COURTS"

History will be made.

how much are resellers selling the package for? im curious to see how much a 8.5 would be
Looking For The Following In a 8.5 (DS-VNDS-NDS) :
...White/Gray/Black IV's...True Blue III's...
...Any V's...Any XI's...
...Or Any Other Jordans In a 8.5...
Get At [email protected] or IM: Psychox57

Back
Top Bottom