*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

flipmod23 and STE 160 (and others),

Thanks for the replies. :smile:

I'm still trying to get through, but no luck. I'll just have to keep trying.

I've already bought two pair of Ebay and my wallet will be hurting for some time. So why am I still trying to get in if I already bought two pairs off Ebay? Because now it's a mission to see if I can actually get onto the site. A stupid quest to see if I can actually feel some sense of accomplishment at trying to log on several billion times.

Any idea how big the 'waiting room' is?

I mean, how many buyers do yout think this site can handle simultaneously? Just thinking outloud because NO site should be this hard to access.

I think this is what they have left

Air Jordan 4
sz 15-18

Hat
sz small

Shirt
xl xxl xxxl

Also would it help if you cleared the cache cuz I couldnt get in. it kept saying sold out but i cleared cache now i can order.

See there goes another fsr sizes 7-18 and still says the lower sizes are sold out :frown:
frown.gif
I think I should just forget about em.Since there's no chance for me in coppin' |I
tired.gif

fadelikej, i've been able to get in the last 50 min. with no prob, at least 30 or 40 times logging in. Not one problem yet. Something is wrong with your comp. or login id.

Thanks guys for your helpful comments. I'm convinced now that something is wrong w/ my login. I can login to the niketown site and see my profile info and I received all of the Jordan snail mail so I know my profile SHOULD work for jumpman23.com.

Adding it all up, I have no other conclusion that my login works for niketown.com, but not jumpman23.com.

I really wish there was someone at jumpman I could contact about my login. I've talked to them 2 times already, but they stated they couldn't help me w/ my login info. due to personal security concerns.

hey, it's weird.

I just tried getting a pair right now and everytime I pick the shoe, hat, and shirt, I get put right back to the homepage of jumpman23.com. Does this happen to anybody else?

Also, I saw szs 15-18 one time, and then they had FSR !..wow awesome, but anyway same thing. You think nike is playing with us?

I keep getting 15-18 but if you go to a login link further back in this thread it shows many more sizes. I think it has to do with updating their system. Just logout, then log back in and the sizes should be corrected.. When I click on buy for sz. 15 it goes straight to checkout, no going back to jumpman23.com. Hope this helps.

yeah...but i dont think that they'll let you order it...i just looked agian right now and they only have 15-18 no halfs

I just checked now and like the recent people have posted, it's sizes 15-18 left over. Though they'd look like clown shoes since I'm a 13, I'm considering it. :\
ohwell.gif

What about if Nike says they are going to release IV laser
as QS some date in 2005??
And the retail price is 135 USD( no cap, no tee)

Back
Top Bottom