*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

Just got mine today around 3pm. Quality is best iIhave seen in some time for a retro release. Will post later, got some more heat coming Friday, and Saturday. Looking like it's going to be a great week.

Quote:
^ they say they dont deliver on Saturdays but i have recieved packages from them on Saturdays.

Mine have left Illinois and havn't stopped since yesterday at 9 in the morning. Hopefully they predict wrong so i can get them by tommorrow .
thanks man! yeah, mine are illinois as well since yesterday morning. they either haven't updated their website or my shipment is still there. hopefully i get em tomorrow or saturday, if they choose to deliver..

Last edited:
Well I just wanted to add this.
DSC01443.JPG

Not trying to be a minimod or anything guys, but please:

Tag your pics

or somebody is going to steal them and they gonna end up on ebay.

|I
tired.gif

USMC 22nd MEU wearing J's since '88

Mine came today. They are high quality except for the fact that the left shoe had a crease in the toebox. A little disapointing, but I'm wearing them tomorrow, so it doesn't really matter.

For the people who have their pairs and worn them, Do they Crease easy like the wht/grn or Cg 4s? I wear a 9/9.5 and i got a sz 10 which is about .5 to 1 sz too big, are they gonna crease like a mothaF

^^^^ no man they dont crease really at all i wore them to school 7 hours broke necks all day even had a 150 offer to buy them off my feet and trade shoes man but no when i got home to clean them count even tell i wore them the leather is nice on these JB did a great job in making them :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

finally received my pair today, these shoes are beautiful in person and the leather is great it would take alot of wear for these to crease. Ima rock these once this summer then 2nd day of school then thats it for the year.
My pics are crappy don't even know why i tagged them.
59zr4l

59zrj9

59zrkl

59zrlj

And i don't go to the club to pop bottles/i go to the club to find America's Next Top Model - Joe Buddens

Glad to see that everyones pair is starting to roll in. I wonder how much longer this post is going to stretch............

I got my pair today.That was pretty quick and I chose the free ground shipping.They look much better in person.I'll try and seee tomorrow if NTNY will give me store credit for the hat and the shirt.

Received mine today and they are :pimp:
pimp.gif
. My X's just shipped from Niketown today also so I'm pretty happy.
I'm looking like I need those...

Back
Top Bottom