OFFICIAL: LAW ABIDING CITIZEN MOVIE THREAD

it was a pretty good movie, much better than i expected. i wouldn't have gone but my dad wanted to see it and i gotta say, i'm glad he dragged me towatch it. a few points from me (possible spoilers):

- as stated already, that cell phone scene was great
eek.gif
, the whole theatergasped and jumped and then laughed
laugh.gif

- kidnapping darby was a pretty smart plan, luring him to the car and everything...and killing darby, sweet jesus, i think the movie encapsulated what afather/husband would want to do to anyone who harmed his family
- there was a good character arc with clyde's character: from victim to hero (when he killed darby) to anti-hero to villain.
- i felt bad for that white chick that was nick's associate, i thought she was pretty
smokin.gif

- i also find it funny that gerard butler has managed a way to juggle himself between romantic comedies (PS I Love You, The Ugly Truth) and movie action hero(Law Abiding Citizen, 300, Gamer)...we think he's a badass mofo and women swoon over him...i wish i were a movie star
embarassed.gif

overall, entertaining movie. glad i watched it.

yeah, after the cell phone scene, everyone in the theater was just like "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAYUM."

kinda saw it coming when she said "i can do whatever i want." %++!% got told!

It was pretty good

but it just ended so abruptly and came to this pretty simple conclusion but I don't wanna spoil it

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I know, the whole theater jumped on that cell phone scene.

eek.gif

That scene was insane!!! It got me. Dope movie by the way. I give it a solid 8.5-9!

I KNEW something was bound to happen in the "judge scene" when Jamie's character is like "you really gonna answer that, after all the +$#+you give me about answering my cell phone"
laugh.gif

This movie was amazing from start to finish!! And the cell phone scene had me about to spill my cherry coke...lol

Great movie...I haven't seen a good thriller in a while so this was refreshing. Clyde was a freaking genius until the end.

It definitely was a good movie but I wouldn't say great

Jamie Foxx just wasn't doing it for me

The scene with the steak was mah +$$%

pimp.gif

Movie was def hard. Some parts had everybody jump in theatre like "
eek.gif
OH *!%+!!! DAAAAAYYYUUUUMMM"
laugh.gif

movie was crack...i keep makin my girl mad predicting what was gonna happen I called the Tbone steak scene right on the money

the ending just killed it for me. I really enjoyed it until the last 15 min when you figure out who the accomplice is and how that worked out. Wish theydidn't take it on that path for some reason.

I was hoping that within the 10 yrs, Jamie Fox was somehow involved with him and they do some flash back stuff. That would have been my ending (minus otherdeaths)

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

the ending just killed it for me. I really enjoyed it until the last 15 min when you figure out who the accomplice is and how that worked out. Wish they didn't take it on that path for some reason.

I was hoping that within the 10 yrs, Jamie Fox was somehow involved with him and they do some flash back stuff. That would have been my ending (minus other deaths)

wait, there was an accomplice? i thought it was made clear that it was just him.

Very good movie he sent the DVD lol He went extra hard , he said im gonna kill everybody and he damn sure tried .

nah there was no accomplice..he was sneaking out himself..it was mad far fetched for him to have dug holes to those cells..
laugh.gif
like cmon son!

but yo the illest scene is where he kills the judge that was cold

This movie was
pimp.gif

Everything he did could be done in real life.

Dude had millions of dollars and 10 years to plan the ++! . Who couldn't do that?

Originally Posted by DMoney82

This movie was
pimp.gif

Everything he did could be done in real life.

Dude had millions of dollars and 10 years to plan the ++! . Who couldn't do that?
and a genius. Movie was def
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom