OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Wanted to give y'all and idea on nice the white on white looked... If anyone could post close pictures of the white on white with the regular IDS i would to see if there is a huge difference...

these last couple of pages...yall boyz made some id's so good makes me wanna slap my momma!!

tumblr_m0yhbzVcAS1qhjbxeo1_250.gif

I have these coming in on Thursday (
smokin.gif
 will def post pics)

My question is, would it look stupid if I cut off the tab on the tongue and used a pair of lacelocks?  Anyone tried this?  Thinking lion-type like these:

I have these coming in on Thursday :smile:smokin  will def post pics)
View media item 1509777

My question is, would it look stupid if I cut off the tab on the tongue and used a pair of lacelocks?  Anyone tried this?  Thinking lion-type like these:
View media item 1509782
I thought the same thing when the 12's first dropped. That being said...it would be a shame to f*** them up after waiting so long to get them. If you do decide to cut it off post some pics. I'm interested to see what it would look like too.

I have these coming in on Thursday (
smokin.gif
 will def post pics)

yes it would be stupid, its too simple to to just put the lace locks slightly lower

just options so that you don't have to destroy your shoes, also if your gonna get gold or silver make sure you get the metal ones off ebay as I've already had one of my plastic ones break but these metal ones are nice, really nice

@redrum3281  That just doesn't do it for me.  If you like it cool, rock what you like, just not something I like.  That being said, I'm not gonna cut my shoes for two reasons.  First is if I pop an air bag and want to return them, nike might not accept a claim on altered shoes.  Second is I don't wanna screw it up and ruin them 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom