OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Like the What The posite. Can't wait to play with the options.
Same here.  

Dope Winter Soldiers.  
smokin.gif

I really wish Nike would be more consistent with their iD launches. Bugs me that they say new options are dropping today then we have to wait around all day until they launch. Why not do it at 10am or announce a time like they do every single other release?

On a more positive note, got my started email on one of my last two orders a couple days ago. Hoping to get the started email on the other today. Anyone else notice a slight increase in production time? I had one Kyrie come to my porch in a little less than 3 weeks, then I've had another I've been waiting on for a month, and the LeBron 12 seems to be slowing down from what I've read.

Options are ok. Able to id both posite sides would be better if they gave us Gold.

Glad they brought the Team Red Uni Red upper back with no orange heel tab.

Don't care for the WTL Posite.

Wonder how the Mtallic Red Bronze will turn out

Some okay options.  I can't do much with the "unlocked" posite, but maybe that's just me.  

Glad to see some burgandy upper options return, I know a bunch of people wanted to make "Cavs" colorways, now they can.  

You can essentially create your own "Double Helix" using actual Cavs colors instead of the pink and volt that released. :smokin

i love my double helix,,,but being able to create your own is pretty cool..getting ready to play around with the new options!

Back
Top Bottom