OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Not sure if you were asking me or Cruso, but I went with the burgundy upper, white accents. Could be good, could be awful, we'll see
laugh.gif
Sounds interesting. Burgundy is probably the best upper to go with.

I would say 50/50 that they look good 
laugh.gif

My pair arrived yesterday and I'm not 100% sure about keeping them. I would really appreciate your opinions and feedback.

My thoughts:

I would have preferred the blue upper to be a bit darker and less shiny. Otherwise I like the design.

There are two quality things that I dislike:

1. The white lines on the top of the posite (probably from cutting). Is it normal that the margins are that white? (you can see on the last couple pictures).

2. The back plate is glued askew on the left shoe (see third picture).

Thanks for your help 

My pair arrived yesterday and I'm not 100% sure about keeping them. I would really appreciate your opinions and feedback.

My thoughts:I would have preferred the blue upper to be a bit darker and less shiny. Otherwise I like the design.

Thanks for your help 
You could always redo them with the Photo Blue/Royal upper in the new What If design.

Sometimes those white lines can be a little rough. My first couple batches ended up like that. Haven't had that prob as of late.(Fingers crossed.)

Nike's hassle free refund policy is nice so I would just remake if not 100% happy with them.

Rose Gold coming in today. Can't wait to see how the color turns out. Went Rose Gold Swoosh/Logo,Flywire and Spek.

Also, went ahead and ordered. Guardians order.

Star Lord,Gamora, and Ship.

Also redid Royals and ordered MVP

Last edited:
I've returned my pair that has the white showing on the posite you are referring to. It's an eyesore and turn off for the price. Sad that they have not done anything about that. Black Posite does not have that problem though.

You could always redo them with the Photo Blue/Royal upper in the new What If design.

Sometimes those white lines can be a little rough. My first couple batches ended up like that. Haven't had that prob as of late.(Fingers crossed.)

Nike's hassle free refund policy is nice so I would just remake if not 100% happy with them.
I've returned my pair that has the white showing on the posite you are referring to. It's an eyesore and turn off for the price. Sad that they have not done anything about that. Black Posite does not have that problem though.
Thanks for your feedback.

Repped.

I will probably reorder them. I really hate the white parts on the posite.

@NrmanCruso that rose gold looks good! What's your feeling on the Rose Gold specs? Versus regular gold specs
Rose Gold are completely different. They have a copper feel to them and are
smokin.gif
 on the black posite. They really pop.

The swoosh is like the Metallic silver swoosh which has me a little nervous. Was hoping it would be textured like the Gold.(more Durable)

Would never use Gold specks again. Just glad I got to remake my Royals pair without them.

Last edited:
Pigeon came in.

Made after I saw the Jordan V charity pics.

Glad I did.

Really like how they turned out. The Dark Grey posite is one of my favorites. Can't wait to see how it turns out on my StarLord.

Want a Chiefs ID, but the lack of the red upper is disappointing

So probably going to order a Blue Jackets inspired ID

What you guys think?

zachary15 zachary15 I think those would be clean. I'd probably go with a different color swoosh, but thats just my humble opinion.

Have u tried the unlocked IDs? They have the red upper on there.

nrmancruso nrmancruso Roses and Pigeons both lookin good!

@JRizzo502  Yeah I might try a white swoosh. We'll see. Also, I tried the Unlocked ID. The red upper though is team red and a bit too dark for my tasting on a Chiefs ID. Oh well

once again Sir Cruso
smokin.gif

little bit of an OSU feel to em too
@NrmanCruso Roses and Pigeons both lookin good!
#GoBucks!
Pigeons are siiiiick! @NrmanCruso
Thanks guys. Reps to all.

When I was making them I noticed they had a The Ohio State feel to them which I liked.

I was a fan of the Ohio State IX.

The Wolf Grey upper on the XII is
smokin.gif

Can't wait to see how my Ship/Starlord turns out. Kind of has a Cavs feel to them. Also, Have the Blue Glass coming in.

Last edited:
Nice!

Im pissed because my pair said it shipped out on the 2nd and that **** sat until TODAY and is JUST NOW leaving Dong Guan. SMDH. Sat there for F 6 days.

I ordered a pair of air force 1 IDs for someone about a week after i ordered these and THOSE are scheduled to be here tomorrow. .:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom