OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

So you telling me no ones gonna post they made and ordered either of the Season Opener Refurn Pairs though
eyes.gif

First Half

Second Half

Maybe if they would've came away with a W things would've been different
laugh.gif
i would make the red posite pair asap, but there's no anodized red 
mean.gif

I'll wait until the Gumbo options are up like they were for the 11s. Taking some time to look over how pleased others arww with pairs once made and how the finished products feel. After some other models put on iD recently (kobe 9 elite low) are inconsistent on their sizing or quality I'm not jumping the gun on these.

I'll wait until the Gumbo options are up like they were for the 11s. Taking some time to look over how pleased others arww with pairs once made and how the finished products feel. After some other models put on iD recently (kobe 9 elite low) are inconsistent on their sizing or quality I'm not jumping the gun on these.
There won't be any "gumbo" options. The all star game was in New Orleans last year.

Gumbo? Its at MSG

I meant all star iD options. Around the same time they put the options up, I just said Gumbo because that's what there were labeled on the "special' lebron 11 iD page for it last year. Whatever the term is this year, they'll probably release some sort of all star options and I'll just wait until February to see how things play out.

I meant all star iD options. Around the same time they put the options up, I just said Gumbo because that's what there were labeled on the "special' lebron 11 iD page for it last year. Whatever the term is this year, they'll probably release some sort of all star options and I'll just wait until February to see how things play out.

Big apples, statue of liberty... Etc

Back
Top Bottom